There are so many students out there who find it so difficult to carry out their research and a full-time job at the same time and for such causes, so many fellowship initiatives have been launched by various national and international organizations, and one of them is called Wipro Education Fellowship Program 2023 that is initiated by Wipro Foundation. This fellowship program is available for those students who are pursuing their Ph.D. in basic or medical fields. In this article, we are going to cover all the important aspects that will including its benefits, eligibility criteria, selection process, registration procedure, and much more. All interested candidates are advised to read this whole article till the end.
Wipro Education Fellowship Program 2023
Recently the authorities of Wipro Foundation have launched a fellowship program for eligible students out there who are looking for part-time jobs so that they can carry out their research. Under this fellowship program, candidates who are pursuing their Ph.D. degrees in basic and medical fields will get a chance to work in this foundation as an intern and will be able to learn more skills and enhance their abilities while working with experts and professionals. Through this initiative, students of age 27 to 60 can avail this opportunity so that they can work and continue their research at the same time. With a firm belief in the power of education to shape societies and build a better future, this program aims to identify, support, and amplify the voices of visionary educators who are determined to drive positive change in their communities.
Key Highlights of Wipro Education Fellowship Program 2023
|Name of the Fellowship||Wipro Education Fellowship Program 2023|
|Launched by||Wipro Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||Students pursuing Ph.D. degrees in basic and|
|Objective||This will provide them the opportunity to pursue their research and job at the same time|
|Stipend||35,000-45,000 INR per month, depending on experience and skills|
|Official Website||Wipro Foundation|
Objective of Wipro Education Fellowship Program
The main objective of this program is to empower and support passionate, innovative, and dedicated education leaders in driving positive and sustainable change within the education ecosystem. With the implementation of this program, students will get various resources, mentorship, and platform for collaboration, and it also catalyzes the creation and or enhancement of impactful projects that address important challenges and promote equitable access to quality education across diverse communities.Through this fellowship, the authority of Wipro seeks to nurture a network of transformational education leaders who will inspire and influence the sector, fostering a brighter future for learners and educators alike.
Benefits of Wipro Education Fellowship Program
- This fellowship program will provide financial support to the selected candidates in the face of a stipend that will cover their living expenses, and research-related costs, which will allow them to focus on their studies and research without the burden of any financial constraints.
- This will also provide academic freedom for students, to pursue their research interests and passions with minimal restrictions, which will allow them to explore innovative ideas and contribute to cutting-edge advancements in their respective fields.
- This fellowship program will also provide access to different areas of experts and mentors who are leaders in their specific fields, and it will provide them the opportunity to work with these eligible leaders and experts and gain valuable experience and knowledge from them.
- It will enhance a collaborative environment, bringing together a cohort of talented Ph.D. candidates from various backgrounds, and this interaction opens up new avenues for research and encourages the exchange of ideas and perspectives.
- The program is not just focused on individual growth but also emphasizes social impact, and all the fellows are encouraged to apply their research to address real-world challenges, contributing to the betterment of society and healthcare.
- This includes but is not limited to Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Environmental Sciences.
- This includes research in areas such as Medicine, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Pharmacology, and related healthcare disciplines.
- For this, candidates are required to complete the 1st year of their Ph.D. program, that document will be needed for verification of enrollment.
Required Documents List
Here is the list of necessary documents which will be needed while registering yourself under this fellowship:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Cover Letter
- Research Proposal
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Enrollment
- Letters of Recommendation
- Valid Identification Document
- Passport-sized Photograph
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Any Relevant Certificates
- Personal Statement
- Declaration of Authenticity
Registration Procedure Under Wipro Education Fellowship Program 2023
- First, you are required to go to the Official Website of the Wipro Foundation.
- And then you have to go to the area of initiatives section, and then find the Fellowship Program link.
- Tap on the link the Registration page will appear on your screen.
- Now you are required to complete the process and then go back to the homepage and tap on the Login option and continue.
- Now enter your login details (available on your registered email or mobile number) and the application form will appear.
- Now fill out the form with all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked.
- Last, verify the provided details and after satisfaction submit the application form.