The Medhasoft is an opportunity provided by the backward community welfare department of bihar. All students who applied for the Medhasoft who are from economically weak or underprivileged communities can now check their names on the site while they wait for the list to be released. A new district by district payment list has been made available allowing you to receive your scholarship while relaxing at home. In this post you get every information regarding this Medhasoft Student List 2024 such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and check online list procedure.
Medhasoft Student List 2024
The Bihar Backward Community Welfare Department’s Medhasoft Student List was made available to 10th pass students. The Mukhyamantri Balika/Balak Protsahan Yojana now has a new e Kalyan website that was created by the Bihar department of backward community development. Bihar state’s qualified applicants may submit an online application at the Kalyan website. Additionally provided is the student’s application status. The Bihar state government provides a scholarship of 10,000 rupees to qualified students from underprivileged classes who have passed their 10th board examinations under the Mukhyamantri Balika/Balak Protsahan Yojana. Students who previously submitted an application for this program may now confirm their inclusion on the Bihar government’s public Medhasoft student list.
Overview of Medhasoft Student List 2024
|Scholarship Name||Medhasoft Student List 2023|
|Launched By||Backward Community Welfare Department of Bihar|
|Objective||Providing Scholarship Amount|
Objective of Medhasoft Student List
The main objective of this scholarship is to make sure that deserving and meritorious students from the economically underprivileged sections of society may continue their studies without facing any financial barriers. The names of all the chosen applicants will display on your screen when you click the Students list option on the official website.
Benefits of Medhasoft Student List
- The Backward Community Welfare Department of Bihar has issued the list of students, and those who applied for the scholarship can now verify the names of those who were chosen.
- The names of all the chosen applicants will be verified on the portal.
- The names of the applicants and their roll numbers will appear on the list of students.
- Financial aid will be provided to the chosen students for their study.
- Only students who have completed grade 10 will be qualified for this Scholarship.
- The chosen students will get an award worth Rs. 10,000 to help with their education expenses.
- The list of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Bihar.
- The candidate must fall within the EBC and/or backward class categories.
- The family’s annual income is limited to 1.5 lakhs.
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Education Certificate
Application Procedure of Medhasoft Student List 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Students Login option.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click on the Students List option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details such as:
- Click on the View option.
- Based on their District, the names of all the chosen candidates will show up on your screen.
- Now you can easily check your name in the list.