Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Program (RGNF) is providing financial help to the needy students. Specially for the students belongs to schedule caste and schedule tribe. This scholarship covers the students pursuing undergraduate course to help them regarding their post-graduation courses. This is a national scholarship program so from all over India students can apply for this scholarship. So if you want to apply for the scholarship go through this article and apply before the last date. This article is covering all the information regarding this scholarship program like:- eligibility criteria, last date, scholarship amount and step by step application procedure. So after going through this article you can apply for the scholarship very easily.
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) 2023
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Program 2023 was launched by the organization of the ministry of social justice and empowerment and the ministry of tribal affairs. This scholarship covers only the students from schedule caste and schedule tribes. The students who all are pursuing graduation can apply for this scholarship to get a perfect education according to them in order to build their career. Main objective of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the needy students from India. Students will be able to get a fellowship to pursue their higher education using this fellowship. The fellowship will be available for the students who are pursuing their education in full time. If you are eligible apply before the last date
Details on Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) 2023
|Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) 2023|
|Launched By||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Beneficiary||SC and ST Students from India|
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Important Dates
|Application Deadline for National Fellowship for ST Students||Update Soon|
|Application Deadline for National Fellowship for SC Students||Update Soon|
- Online application date for the ST students will be updated here soon
- Application deadline for the ST students will be updated here soon
- Online application date for the sc students will be updated here soon
- Application deadline for the sc students will be updated here soon.
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) 2023 Award Details
|Fellowship amount||The candidates registered as JRF (Junior Research Fellow) receive a fellowship amount of INR 25,000 per month (for ST students) and INR 31,000 per month (for SC students) for the initial two years. For the remaining three years, the candidates promoted as SRF (Senior Research Fellow) receive a fellowship amount of INR 28,000 per month (for ST students) and INR 35,000 per month (for SC students).|
|Contingency grant for Humanities and Social Sciences||An annual amount of INR 10,000 for the initial two years An annual amount of INR 20,500 for the remaining tenure|
|Contingency grant for Science, Engineering & Technology||INR 12,000 per annum for the initial two years and INR 25,000 per annum for the remaining three years|
|Escorts/Reader assistance to physically & visually challenged candidates||INR 2,000 per month|
|HRA (House Rent Allowance)||As per the rules of the University/Institutions/Colleges|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the fellowship:-
- The candidate must belong to the sc and ST categories.
- The applicant must have obtained a postgraduate degree for being eligible for the both fellowship.
- The applicant must be registered for full time M.Phil./Ph.D. courses as regular student in university/institute/college recognized by UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act/ICAR.
- The candidates belongs to the transgender category are also eligible for the scholarship formerly disbursed under the name of (RGNF) 2023
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Handicapped certificate, if required
- Marks sheets of the last year examination
- Certificate from the head of the department/institution stating that the necessary facilities be provided by the college/university/institution in case the candidates get selected for this fellowship.
Application Process under Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) 2023
- To apply for the scholarship first of all got of the official website of the scholarship
- The home page of the fellowship will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on “apply now” button given on the home page of the website.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Register yourself by using your details
- Successfully apply for the scholarship by uploading all of your documents.
Edit /Print Application Form
- First of all go to the official website of the scholarship
- The home page of the scholarship will open on your screen.
- Select the “edit/print” option given on the home page.
- A new application form will open on your screen.
- Enter the details in the form like registration number, date of birth, year etc.
- Now select the search option.
Procedure to Check Result
- Firstly go to the official website of the scholarship
- The home page of the scholarship will open
- Select the ”Result & Award Letter” option given on the home page
- A new application form will open on your screen.
- Enter the details in the form like registration id, date of birth, year etc.
- Now select the show result option give on the home page.
View Canara Bank List
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Now you have select the Canara Bank List Option.
- A new pdf file will appear on the screen.
- All the details will open on the screen.
Points to Remember
- Firstly You have to always check the eligibility before applying for any scholarship/ fellowship.
- the last date to apply for any scholarship/ fellowship.
- You must have a valid inactive mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- You must have a valid and active email address that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Avoid using mobile phones for online submission of the scholarship application form.
- Keep your documents ready before applying for the scholarship/ fellowship.
- Prefer using laptop/ desktop online submission of the application form.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission
- University grant commission (UGC), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, ITO Metro Gate Number 3 Road, New Delhi – 110002
- Phone:- 0120-6895200