Now here is another fellowship program initiated by the government of Uttar Pradesh for youngsters who want to work closely in government departments and learn about their excellence and gain knowledge about the work done by government departments. Some candidates are willing to get to know more about UP CM Fellowship Program 2023 so you are on the right platform. In this article, we will provide you with all the major aspects of the fellowship program that include its benefits, major features, eligibility criteria, registration process, and much more. so, candidates are advised to read this article till the end consciously and get detailed information that will be beneficial for candidates.
UP CM Fellowship 2023
The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the fellowship program to provide opportunities for talented individuals to get engage in transformative policymaking and drive positive change in one of India’s most populous and dynamic states. Under this program, candidates will get a chance to work closely with the chief minister’s office and make a contribution to the state’s development agendas. All the participants will also get the privilege of working closely with high-ranking government officials, policymakers, and experts, where they can gain invaluable exposure to the intricacies of governance, decision-making processes, and implementation of policies in various sectors. This fellowship program also offers a diverse range of assignments and provides opportunities for a wide array of issues that include education, healthcare, rural development, infrastructure, agriculture, skill development, and much more.
Key Highlights of UP CM Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||UP CM Fellowship Program 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Youngsters of the state|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Objective of UP CM Fellowship
The main objective of this fellowship program is to identify, train, and empower talented individuals who possess exceptional leadership qualities and have innovative thinking and passion for public services. Through this initiative, this program aims to provide unique different opportunities for selected individuals to get a chance to work closely with the Chief Minister and gain experience in governance, policy-making, infrastructure, and administration. It will also foster a new generation of dynamic leaders who can contribute significantly to the development and transformation of the state, while also inspiring others to actively engage in public service and work towards the betterment of Uttar Pradesh.
Benefits of UP CM Fellowship 2023
- This fellowship program will provide opportunities to enhance their professional skills and capabilities, and also get access to comprehensive training programs, workshops, and mentorship opportunities, which will enhance their leadership qualities.
- Selected fellows get hands-on experience in generating policies at the ground level, by working closely with government professionals and departments, and gain practical knowledge about policies making processes, strategies, and mentoring mechanisms.
- This fellowship offers exposure to a huge range of sectors, that includes education, healthcare, agriculture, infrastructure, and rural development processes. fellows will also get a chance to work on various projects in these areas and gain a holistic understanding of the challenges they face.
- Under this fellowship program, individuals will get access to a vast network of government officials, industry leaders, and subject matter experts. In this, candidates will build valuable connections and relationships that will be benefited them in the future.
- Candidates will get involved in such projects and initiatives that make a great impact on the lives of the citizens of the state, including their education outcomes, enhancing the healthcare system, or promoting sustainable development.
- This program will also provide a financial stipend to the selected fellows, which will be beneficial for them during the program, which willsupport allows individuals from diverse backgrounds to participate in the program.
- This program is a full-time engagement program and with the period, no other study program or employment, etc will allow while the fellowship tenure.
- The candidate’s age limit should be 40 during the time of the application process.
- Those who have completed their graduation with 60% or higher are eligible for this fellowship program.
- Individuals should have proficient knowledge in speaking and writing in the Hindi language.
- Candidates must have work experience in published articles/policy papers/research papers/appraisal/monitoring of projects and schemes etc.
- Candidates must have computer skills and knowledge of communication technologies.
- Candidates must have a willingness to work on fieldwork or in the field.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Identity Proof
- Work Experience Certificates
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Extra-Curricular Certificates
Registration Procedure Under UP CM Fellowship 2023
- Interested individuals have to go to the Official Website
- And after that find the Fellowship program link when you find it tap on it and continue.
- After that, the details of the UP CM Fellowshipwill appear, where you can check eligibility and other information.
- After this tap on New Registration or Apply Now link and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the registration form will appear, complete the process and go back to the homepage.
- Now tap on the Login option, enter your username and password, and submit the details.
- Now the application form will appear, where you have to enter all the important details and upload the documents also.
- Last, verify the details, and then submit the application form.