Previously there have been so many fellowship programs launched by various institutes to provide benefits to candidates in different fields, and now here is another fellowship program that is initiated by Hon’ble Minister for IT, Industries, MA & UD of Telangana K T Rama Rao, and the name of the program is Telangana Life Sciences Fellowship 2023 in the year 2023. Under this fellowship program, students will get a chance to work in life science and also get a fellowship amount. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Telangana Life Sciences Fellowship 2023
This Telangana Life Science Fellowship program is a pioneering initiative that aims to nurture and expand the life sciences in the industry of Telangana state. This program serves as a catalyst for the development of cutting-edge technologies, medical breakthroughs, and research in the field of science, it will create an environment to empower researchers, scientists, and entrepreneurs that will push the boundaries of human knowledge and improve people’s lives.With the implementation of this program, Telangana authorities will attract talented students from various fields in the science sector, which will include biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, genomics, bioinformatics, and much more. This fellowship program also offers an opportunity for the candidates and will get a chance to collaborate, with professional experts, industry leaders, and institutions to enhance their research.
Overview Details of Telangana Life Sciences Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Fellowship||Telangana Life Sciences Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Hon’ble Minister for IT, Industries, MA & UD of Telangana|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Life Sciences Portal|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Telangana state|
|Offered Field||Life Sciences|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date||7th April 2023|
|YouTube Channel||Hyderabad Lifesciences|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Telangana Life Science Fellowship
The main aim of this fellowship program is to foster the growth and development of the industry of life sciences by enabling opportunities and providing comprehensive support and resources to talented candidates who are eligible to be interested in pursuing their careers in this specific field. Through this initiative and strategic collaborations, it will empower aspiring professionals, facilitate knowledge exchange and catalyze innovation, and lead the expansion and enhancement of the sciences life ecosystem in Telangana state.
Benefits of Telangana Life Science Fellowship
- This fellowship program will focus on and nurture talented students by providing them with research and training opportunities for the candidates in this life science sector, it will help them to develop skills that will be equipped with the knowledge and expertise for the growth of the industry.
- It will bring together researchers, professionals, and various industry leaders to enhance collaboration opportunities for the fellows, which will be helpful in gaining knowledge, exchanging their ideas, formation of partnerships, and much more.
- By providing a support system to fellows in their research, will also promote innovation in the life science industry, and the fellows will get access to state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge technologies, and other research grants.
- This program aims to encourage fellows to pursue groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in areas that include biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and agriculture.
- It will also recognize the importance of entrepreneurship and also encourage candidates to develop their own ventures, it also provides mentorship, incubation support, and get access to funding opportunities that will establish the life sciences startups.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Interested candidates must have to possess Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, pharmacy biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, or related fields, and higher education that include a Master’s degree or Ph.D.
Required Documents List
here is the list of documents that will be necessary for the candidates at the time of registration:
- Application Form
- Working Experience
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- CV or Resume
Registration Procedure Under Telangana Life Science Fellowship 2023
The government of Telangana launched the fellowship program for the eligible candidates but they haven’t announced any registration process yet. So those who want to use this opportunity and are willing to get registered under this program are advised to visit the Official Website and get information there. For now, stay connected with us and get further updates about the fellowship program.