So, here we are again with another initiative which is initiated by the Atal Innovation Mission. We all know that nowadays young minds have creative business ideas, and we call them entrepreneurs for them, many programs have been launched to promote and provide them a platform where they can showcase their ideas and projects, and now here is another fellowship program called Community Innovator Fellowship 2023 in the year of 2023. In which the authorities will provide them with a platform where they can grow their small business ideas and make a better future for themselves. So, if you are one of them and willing to get this opportunity, are advised to read this article till the end. Get details such as eligibility criteria, features, benefits, registration process, and much more.
Community Innovator Fellowship 2023
The authorities of Atal Innovation Mission have announced the Community Innovation Fellowship program for young entrepreneurs. This program aims to nurture and support social entrepreneurs and provide them opportunities to develop innovative solutions to get knowledge in social, economic, and environmental challenges. It will also empower emerging entrepreneurs who have a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of their communities. Under this fellowship program, the authorities will recognize the immense potential of individuals to make a positive change and also provide them with resources, and mentorship to turn their power to see the reality.Candidates will also have an opportunity to connect with link-minded individuals from different backgrounds. Through peer learning, mentorship sessions, and interactive workshops, participants will not only expand their knowledge but also build lasting relationships that can support their future endeavors.
Key Highlights of Community Innovator Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Fellowship||Community Innovator Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Atal Innovation Mission|
|In Association With||NITI Aayog in collaboration with UNDP India|
|Launching Date||11th February 2022|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||AIM Portal|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students want to become entrepreneurs and have innovative business ideas.|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Fellow Journey Phases||Orientation, Exploration, Enhancement, Springboard, & Showcase|
|No. of Fellow Journey Phases||5|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable|
|Fellowship Tenure||1 Year|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Yearly/One-Time Payment Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date||Will be Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Community Innovator Fellowship
The main objective of this program is the authorities will empower aspiring leaders with various skills, knowledge, and resources that can be beneficial to make a change within their communities. By providing a better platform that enhances their creative ideas, social impact, and sustainable solutions, this program inspires candidates for the betterment of society.
- Toolkits Workshops
- Access to infrastructure
- Community Immersion
Benefits of Community Innovator Fellowship
- This fellowship program will provide a structured learning experience that will be helpful for candidates to develop a wide range of skills for community innovation and also have a platform to enhance their leadership, project management, problem-solving, communication skills, and much more.
- All the selected fellows will get a chance to connect with intelligent entrepreneurs, where they can contribute to making a difference in their fields.
- The fellowship brings together a different group of candidates from different backgrounds, sectors, and regions, which allows fellows to build a strong network of changemakers, mentors, and experts who can support and inspire their work.
Allotted month Phase Wise
|Enhancement||5 to 7 Months|
|Springboard||8 to 11 Months|
|Showcase||12 to 14 Months|
- Candidates should be residents of India is must.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 at the time of the registration procedure.
- Those who have completed their UG or diploma in any specific field can get this opportunity.
- Candidates should be fluent in English speaking is necessary.
Required Documents List
- Personal Statement
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Portfolio or Project Examples
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Identity
- Work Samples (Optional)
- Social Media Profiles
- Financial Documentation
Registration Procedure Under Community Innovator Fellowship 2023
The authorities haven’t released the application procedure yet, so for now, candidates are advised to check the details briefly, and when the application process is updatedwe will let you know through our article.