Recently SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023 has been released by SERB. Through which all those interested students who want to make their future in science and engineering field can easily start without facing any financial problem. If you are an interested student then you must have all the information related to the fellowship. You can get all the information under this article. Under today’s article, we are going to give you information related to this fellowship like- purpose of fellowship, benefits and features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process etc. We request you to read the article completely.
SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023
As you have come to know that SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship has been issued by the Science & Engineering Research Board. Under which research work in the fields of science and engineering will be encouraged for Ph.D/M.D/M.S degree holders from a recognized university consists of major allowances such as fellowship amount, contingency grant, and overhead grant. Fellowship amount of Rs.55000- to be selected by the board will also be awarded. Along with this, many facilities will be provided by the board to all the eligible candidates under the whose details are given below.
Key Highlights of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023
|Name Of The Fellowship||SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Science & Engineering Research Board|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for undertaking post-doctoral studies.|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship amount|
|Scholarship renewal||Applicants must have secured 60% to 70% marks in previous year exam.|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 55,000/- P.M|
|Research Grant||Rs. 2 Lakhs P.A|
|Overhead||Rs. 1 Lakh P.A|
|Office Address||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) 3rd & 4th Floor, Block II, Technology Bhawan New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi- 110016|
Objectives of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship
The main objective of introducing the SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship by the Science & Engineering Research Board is to provide fellowship to the students pursuing all PhD or research-based programs and postdoctoral studies. So that he can take steps to fulfill his dreams. Lakhs of students who are good in studies and have dreams of making their future bright, leave their studies due to financial constraints of their families. Due to which he is not able to fulfill his and his family’s dreams. The fellowship is issued by this board. So that every student can take the first step. 55,000/- will be given to all the eligible students
Benefits and Features of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship
- All the aspiring researchers will be able to start their career through the fellowship issued by the board.
- 55,000/- to all registered researchers. Will be given an amount of Rs.
- The benefits will be considered eligible for PhD/MS/MD degree holders.
- Age relaxation for 5 years will be provided to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and women candidates.
- Before the last date to get fast registration can apply online under Fellowship.
- There will be huge participation of students to get enrolled in research-based courses.
- Along with this, the rate of research grant is Rs. 2,00,000 and the rate of overhead grant is Rs. 1,00,000 will be given.
- All the interested candidates must complete the application as soon as possible to get the benefit of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship. So that you can complete the application on time.
- All interested applicants must be permanent residents of India.
- Applicants must be pursuing PhD, MD or MS degree from an accredited college or university.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and women candidates of the interested applicant.
- Your age should be equal to 35 years. You can get the benefit of fellowship only once.
- To avail the benefits of the Fellowship, the student must be pursuing a PhD course of study on a regular or full-time basis.
- age certificate
- qualification certificate
- Project summary
- Project Title
- project proposal
- short cv of mentor
- Mentor’s CV
- Undertaking Certificate by the applicant
- undertaking plagiarism
- Category Certificate (in case of age relaxation)
- Resume (under User Profile section)
- Endorsement Certificate from Mentor and Host Institute
How to apply under SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Science & Engineering Research. After which the homepage will open on your screen.
- On the website homepage you will see the option of login.
- On which you have to click.
- To click, you have to click on the option of New User.
- After which a new page will open on your screen.
- In this page you will have to fill the requested information. After filling all the information, you have to attach the required documents with the form.
- Finally click on submit option. In this way, you can very easily apply under Fellowship.
- Phone Number 011–40000398
- Email ID (project-related issue) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email ID (portal-related issue) email@example.com
- Address- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor, Vasant Square Mall, Sector-B, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070