There are many brilliant engineers and scientists outside of India who have studied in foreign countries and now these candidates are looking forward to making a comeback to their nation and serve their nation and for that, the government of India has launched the fellowship program called SERB Ramanujan Fellowship 2023 and managed by Department of Science and Technology. Under this program, authorities will provide various benefits to the candidates, and to know more about this read this article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the important aspects that will include its benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and much more.
SERB Ramanujan Fellowship 2023
The Department of Science and Technology has launched a beneficial fellowship program for candidates who are currently working in foreign countries and willing to come back to their nation and work here. The government of India has taken such a great initiative for these candidates, this program was launched in memory of Indian Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan, who made a significant contribution to the field of Mathematics in the early 20th century. Under this program, the authorities will provide a platform for outstanding researchers to pursue cutting-edge projects in India which will also provide opportunities for talented scientists and engineers from across the globe and collaborate with Indian institutions and contribute to the advancements.
This program is open to scientists and engineers from all disciplines, that include physical sciences, mathematical science, chemical science, life science, and engineering. Fellows must have a strong track record of research accomplishments and demonstrate the potential for exceptional scientific contribution.
Key Highlights of SERB Ramanujan Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||SERB Ramanujan Fellowship 2023|
|Launched by||Science and Technology Research Board|
|Name of the Department||Department of Science and Technology Govt of India|
|Beneficiaries||Scientists and Engineers|
Objective of SERB Ramanujan Fellowship
The main objective of this fellowship program is to provide highly competitive research fellowship opportunities for scientists and engineers, which will attract and retain exceptional talents in India by supporting their research work and innovation in both fields. With the implementation of this initiative, candidates will be able to contribute and promote research, nurture scientific leadership, and much more which will be helpful in the development of the nation. Under this, the authorities will provide financial support, research freedom, and a better platform for collaborations and also encourage fellows to pursue groundbreaking research projects, and also establish long-term research partnerships which will make a contribution to scientific advancements and societal development of India.
Benefits of SERB Ramanujan Fellowship
- Under this fellowship program, the authorities will provide financial support to eligible scientists and engineers, which includes a monthly fellowship amount, which will make them concentrate on their research work without worrying about any financial constraints.
- With monthly fellowships, fellows will also get rewarded with research grants, which serve as crucial funding for their research activities and cover expenses such as travel, equipment, conferences, and much more.
- This program is long upto 5 years, which provides stability and continuity for candidates to focus on their research deeply because this extended period will allow scientists and engineers to undertake ambitious projects, conduct comprehensive experiments, and much more.
- This program will also help in developing networking and collaborations with renowned experts, researchers, and institutions, and also, they can collaborate with both national and international which will help them to enhance their quality and make a better impact on their research.
- This fellowship also catalyzes their career advancements, and the accomplishments of the research will enhance fellow’s profile.
- Those candidates who have completed their Ph.D. in Science or Engineering, and Master’s in both fields or in Medicine are eligible for this fellowship program.
- All the applicants have adequate professional experience in their specific fields.
- The age limit for the applicants is given as 40 years is necessary.
- Those who have proven and outstanding track records as evidenced by their publications and recognition in research are eligible.
- Those who are working at the time of enrolment are eligible.
Required Documents List
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Research Proposal
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree Certificates
- Proof of Age
- Research Publications
- Letters of Recommendation
- Consent Letter from Host Institution
- Proof of Employment
- Any Other Supporting Documents
Registration Procedure Under SERB Ramanujan Fellowship 2023
- Interested candidates who want to use this beneficial opportunity are advised to go to the Official Website of SERB.
- After this you have to find the SERB Ramanujan Fellowship program link tap on it and continue.
- After tapping on it the fellowship details will appear on your screen.
- You have to check eligibility carefully and then tap on Apply Now option.
- Now after this the registration form will appear you have to complete it with clear details.
- And then go back to the homepage again and click on the Login option.
- After this, enter your username and password and captcha (if applicable) and submit the details.
- After that the application form will appear now fill in all the important personal and professional details on it.
- Also, attach the necessary documents with it and review them carefully.
- Last, after satisfaction submit the application form to SERB and keep the application copy for further use.