In this article, we will discuss the latest fellowship program Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship 2023 which is open for the toppers of CSIR, UGC JRF (NET). Under this fellowship program, the authorities will provide facilities for scientific research in their field, enabling various opportunities for their future. Various toppers are looking for such opportunities so it’s here now, all you need is to get registered under this program. If you are interested and willing to know more about this fellowship program, read this article until the end. In this article, we have provided you with all the important aspects that include its eligibility criteria, features, online process, and much more.
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship 2023
The Shyama Prasad Mukherjee fellowship program is prestigious and is initiated by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and aims to provide support and recognize the brightest mind in the field of research. This program is established to honor the legacy of Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, a renowned Indian politician. under this program, candidates will get exceptional opportunities for toppers in CSIR-UGC JRF (NET) examination. These examinations are highly recommended national-level examinations that are conducted by the Council of Scientific and industrial research and the university grants commission to identify promising young researchers in different scientific fields, and the toppers of these examinations are eligible for this fellowship program.
This will offer a range of benefits to young researchers and apart from this the authorities will also provide financial support, which allows fellows to make a dedication to their research pursuits, and fellows will also get mentorship from experts in their respective fields, enabling opportunities to develop their skills.
Overview Details of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Fellowship||Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship 2023|
|Name of the Department||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Focus areas||Chemical science, life science, earth mathematical, physical, and engineering science|
|Beneficiaries||Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Funding Agency||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR Govt. of India|
|Duration||2 to 5 years|
Objective of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship
The main objective of this fellowship program is to recognize and reward top-score candidates in the examination in the field of chemical science, life science, earth science, mathematical science, physical science, and engineering science. This program will provide financial support and various opportunities for research and academic pursuits to all deserving applicants in each of these disciplines. It will strive to promote excellence in research and also encourage young talented researchers to contribute to their respective fields.
Benefits of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship
- This fellowship program will provide significant assistance support to the fellows, which will include a generous monthly stipend to cover all the living expenses, research expenses, and much more related to academic requirements.
- With the help of this support system, candidates will be able to concentrate on their research without worrying about any financial constraints.
- Awarded fellows signify exceptional academic achievements and recognition at the national level, which highlights candidates’ dedication to their work and differentiate them t top achievers in their respective fields.
- This fellowship program will encourage candidates by granting them the freedom to pursue their research interests, and it also provides them the flexibility to choose their topic of research and also explore innovative ideas.
- Rather than providing financial support, the authorities will offer mentorship and guidance from exceptional experts in their specific fields, fellows will get a chance to work closely with experts and get their beneficial advice which will enhance their skills in their specific fields.
- This initiative will also enable the platform to connect with researchers, scientists, and academicians, and can also participate in various research-related conferences, seminars, and various workshops where they can share their works, exchange ideas, and much more.
Disciplines of the Fellowship Program
- chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Applicants should be residents of India if necessary.
- Candidates who have qualified for the CSIR-UGC-JRF (NET) examinations in the current or preceding years are eligible to apply under this fellowship program.
- Candidates will be awarded by Interview, and a max of 10 fellowships will be granted in chemical science, and life science, and on the other hand 5 fellowships will be granted in earth science, mathematical sciences, physical science, and engineering science.
|S.no.||Subjects||No. of applicants to be called for Interview||Unreserved||OBC||SC||ST||PWD|
The age of the candidate should be 28 years required for the fellowship program.
Required Documents List
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of Age
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- CSIR-UGC JRF (NET) Award Letter
- Research Proposal
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Publication (if applicable)
Registration Procedure Under Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship 2023
- For the registration process, candidates have to go to the Official Website of the Fellowship program.
- After that, you will be directed to the homepage of the program where you can check the eligibility criteria and continue with the process.
- After that tap on Register Now or Apply Now option and continue.
- After tapping on it the registration form will appear, you have to complete the process and create a username and password with it.
- After this process go back to the homepage and tap on the Login option and log in under this program.
- After successfully making this process the application form will appear.
- Now candidates are advised to fill out the application form with all the important details and attach the documents which they asked for.
- And last review the details and after satisfaction submit the application form and it’s done.