Dr. S Radhakrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023 was launched by the University Grant Commission for the post doctoral research students who are unemployed yet. Under this scheme unemployed candidates will be selected by the commission and commission will give them fellowship work opportunities. Selected aspirants will get various benefits by the commission. Interested candidates can gather the information about the scheme through this article like:- eligibility, last date and online application process step by step. So apply before the last date.
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2023
Dr S Radhakrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023 scheme was launched for the Ph.D. degree holders only. This scheme was implemented for the candidates who all are unemployed and they are Ph.D. holders. No of slots for the scheme is only 200 every year. This scheme is only for three years. Tenure duration is non-extendable further. Selected candidate have to join the fellowship within three months from the date of the award letter issued. Candidates who are unable to join the fellowship, the award will be treated as cancelled. All the information related to the scheme is given in this article. So read the article and apply soon.
Details on Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2023|
|Awarded By||University Grant Commission|
|No of slots available||200 per year|
|Awarded to||Post Doctoral Research Students|
- Opening date of submission application will be updated here soon.
- Closing date of the submission will be updated here soon.
Objective of Fellowship
The main motive of UGC behind the fellowship scheme is to provide an opportunity to carry out advanced studies and research in humanities and social sciences including languages in Indian universities/college/institutions.
|Fellowship||RS. 38,800/- or 1st year RS. 40,300/- for 2nd year RS 41900/- for 3rd year.|
|Contingency||RS. 50,000/- p.a. for three years.|
|Escort reader/assistance||RS. 2000/- P.M. (Fixed) in case of PWD Candidates|
Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
- Relaxation will be given by 5years for SC/ST/OBC/women PWD
- Unemployed candidates are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- The minimum marks of the candidates at the UG level should be 55% (50% for reserved category) and 60% at pg level (55% for reserved category).
Disbursement of the Fellowship Benefits
The amount of the scheme will be transferred directly to the bank account of the students.
Transfer Of Research Place
University/College/Institute reserve the right to transfer the research place as per the intimation made by the UGC and designated agency only once during the tenure period.
Scrutiny of filled online application will be made first and selected candidates need to appear before the expert committee, constituted by the Commission. (No TA/DA will be given for the interview).
Application Process for Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2023
- To fill the application form first of all go to the official website of university grant commission
- The home page will open on your screen.
- From the homepage go to the scholarship/fellowship column & scholarship
- Look for the “Dr S. Radhakrishnan post-doctoral fellowship in humanities and social social sciences
- Read the detailed information available in the notification
- Now look for the apply link and register yourself first by filling out the registration form