If you are a student and belong to an economically disadvantaged category, and you are looking for a scholarship so that you can pursue your education on a higher level so you are in the right place. Recently the NSDL organized a scholarship program called, the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023 for students who are poor and unable to pursue their higher education because of financial issues. Under this scheme, the authorities will provide financial support to all eligible students who want to pursue a career in higher education. So, if you want to know more about this scheme then you have to go through this whole article and get information such as eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and many more.
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023
The authorities of NSDL National Security Depository Limited released the scholarship program to provide financial support to students who want to learn skills and pursue higher education in specific fields. Under this scholarship program, the authorities will provide financial assistance which covers their academic expenses such as tuition fees, books, and other academic expenses. Students who want to get this opportunity and are willing to know more about this are advised to get all the details from this article and for more kindly go to the official website.
Overview Details of NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme||NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Vidyasaarathi& NSDL|
|Beneficiaries||Student of India|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all deserving candidates from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue their higher education in a specific field. Through this program, the authorities will support students who have displayed exceptional academic potential but because of the financial crisis are unable to fulfill their educational aspirations. By providing financial assistance, the NSDL will break the bridge and will create equal opportunities for the students, enable quality of education, and also acquire necessary skills, and also enhance their career prospects. This scholarship program will empower all talented students and also contribute to the overall development of society and also in their respective fields.
Benefits of NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship
- Under this scholarship program, the authorities will provide financial assistance to all the deserving candidates and will also enable educational opportunities to pursue their higher education in specific fields, and with this aid, it will also cover tuition fees, the quality of education more accessible and affordable.
- These benefits will be awarded on a merit-based, ensuring that it is given to those students who have demonstrated exceptional academic performance and potential.
- This program is applicable to different streams which include engineering, medicine, law, commerce, arts, and many more, through this, this will allow students from diverse fields from the scholarship scheme, irrespective of their chosen career paths and opportunities.
- This scheme offers flexibility in utilizing funds and awarded students can use their amount to cover their tuition fees, purchase study materials, pay for accommodation, and other educational expenses, and this flexibility allows students to allocate the funds where they needed the most.
- Basically, this scheme acts as a motivator for the students and encourages students to continue their educational journey beyond the intermediate or undergraduate levels.
- This scholarship program is now become a part of a distinguished community of scholars, it will also open doors to networking opportunities, enabling students to interact with the best scholars, mentors, and professionals in their respective fields.
- By supporting financially weak students, this scheme will help in frosting social equality and inclusivity, basically, it ensures that all deserving students from weaker backgrounds get an equal opportunity to pursue their higher education aspirations and also unlock their potential.
|Class 11th||Rs. 5,000|
List of the Courses Under NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship
|B.Com BA BSc BMS BBA BBS BBM B. Stat BSc (IT)||MA MCom MSc|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for students pursuing full-time 3 years Degree courses (21-22)||25th December 2021|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for students pursuing full-time 2 years Masters’s Degrees (21-22)||25th December 2021|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for students pursuing full-time 3 years Courses||25th December 2021|
- Those candidates who are Indian residents and studying in CBSE Schools are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Those candidates who have scored 60% in their High School 10th and 12th are eligible for this opportunity.
- Applicants must have scored 60% marks in their post-graduation is necessary.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Last examination mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Application Registration Procedure Under NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023
- Students are required to visit the Official Website of the NSDL.
- After that, candidates are advised to check their eligibility and after this, you have to complete the registration process.
- After successfully making a registration procedure, now go back to the webpage and log in with login credentials, and tap on Apply for Scholarship option.
- After tapping on that link, the application form.
- Now fill all the details on it (should be accurate) and attach all the necessary documents with it.
- After that review the provided details and then submit the application form.
- Candidates are advised to save the application submission copy for future reference.
- Address – Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
- Tel – (022) 4090 4484
- Fax – (022) 2491 5217
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Working Hours- Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6 pm)