There have been many initiatives launched by various organizations, and we all know many organizations are now working on students’ education and now for such cases recently the latest initiative launched by the Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), and the name of the program is TERI Green Olympiad. Under this all the registered students have to appear in the examination to get this opportunity and selected candidates will receive financial support from the organization. Here we have mentioned all the important details that will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process, selection process, and much more.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023
The authorities of the Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) have announced the latest initiative for students who want to pursue their higher education but due to lack of financial support, they cannot continue it. Under this program, students from classes 4th to 12th can avail the opportunity and this initiative focus on the project, Green Skills and Environment and sustainable development. this program will be based on MCQ based and the duration of the examination will be 60 mins. This Olympiad is not restricted to India, but it has also been seen in various foreign countries schools such as schools in Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, Indonesia, Iran, the Kingdom of Bahrain, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Kuwait, Mexico, Nepal, Russia, Singapore, state of Qatar and so on. Those students who want to avail this opportunity are advised to apply for it before the last date, and for more detailed information kindly go through this article and get it all.
Key Highlights of TERI Green Olympiad 2023
|Organized by||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)|
|Name of the exam||TERI Green Olympiad 2023|
|Exam date||10th to 15 November 2021- One Theme|
6th to 11th December 2021- Two Themes
|Exam duration||60 minutes|
|Number of questions||50 questions|
|Mode of reference||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Result of Olympiad||Updated soon|
|Official website||Teri Green|
Objective of TERI Green Olympiad 2023
The main objective of this program is to promote integrated education and provide students with the necessary skills and values and knowledge which is necessary to promote sustainable development. Through this initiative, the Olympiad aims to instill environmental consciousness, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities among students, empowering them to become active contributors to a sustainable and eco-friendly future. By organizing environmental education into the curriculum and promoting awareness through the Olympiad, it event will also foster a generation of environmentally responsible candidates who are equipped to address global challenges and drive positive change in their communities.
Benefits of TERI Green Olympiad 2023
- This platform serves as an effective platform for raising environmental awareness among students, and it will provide an opportunity for participants to enhance their understanding of ecological issues, biodiversity, climate change, and sustainable practices, thereby contributing to informed and responsible citizenship.
- This Olympiad promotes holistic learning by integrating different subjects such as science, geography, and current affairs into the context of environmental challenges, and this will also encourage students to develop a comprehensive understanding of complex issues.
- Participating in Teri Green Olympiad nurtures critical thinking skills. Students are encouraged to analyze environmental problems, assess their implications, and propose innovative solutions.
- This platform places a strong impact on instilling ethical values and a sense of responsibility toward the environment, and students learn to appreciate the importance of conservation, resource management, and ethical decision-making, fostering a sense of stewardship for the planet.
- This program offers a global perspective by focusing on both local and global environmental issues. This widens students’ horizons and helps them understand their roles as global citizens, encouraging them to think beyond borders
Those students who belong to schools that are recognized by the education board or trust in India are eligible to make a registration under this program.
This opportunity is only available for the students of class 4th or 10th are eligible.
- Level 1: In this, students from classes IV to V can make participation.
- Level 2: This is available for the students of classes VI to VIII can apply.
- Level 3: Classes IX to X students can apply for this.
Required Documents List
- Personal Information
- School Information
- Grade and Class Details
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Consent Forms
- Payment Proof
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Additional Documents (if required)
- Declaration of Integrity
Registration Procedure Under TERI Green Olympiad 2023
- Candidates are required to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After reaching there, you are required to tap on the Individual Registration option and continue.
- After this process, the registration form will appear, fill out the form with all the necessary details.
- After this process, you have to enter your payment mode and money.
- Now make a quick verification about the provided details and then submit the application form.