So here we are again with another initiative that will be beneficial for the students who are in class 7th or 8th or pursuing degree-level courses in their specific fields. Recently the Tata Steel Foundation has announced a fellowship program for the students to provide them financial support to carry on their studies without any constraints or barriers. Here we have mentioned all the major aspects of this program such as benefits, eligibility criteria, selection process, features, registration process, and much more.
Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship 2023
The authorities of Tata Steel Foundation have released the fellowship program for students who find it difficult to pursue their higher education in any desirable field and the name of the program is Tata Steel Fellowship in the year 2023. This fellowship program, established by Tata Steel, a global frontrunner in the steel industry renowned for its commitment to excellence and community development, is a testament to their dedication to creating a brighter future. By identifying and supporting individuals who exhibit outstanding potential, this program aims to catalyze positive change across diverse sectors, contributing to the holistic advancement of communities, industries, and society at large.
Key Highlights of Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Program||Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship|
|Launched by||Tata Steel Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST students|
|Address||6th Floor, One Forbes No. 1, Dr. V.B. Gandhi Marg, Fort Mumbai City MH IN 400001.|
|Official Website||Tata Steel Jyoti|
Objective of Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship
The main objective of this fellowship program is to extend financial support to academically meritorious students who belong to the scheduled caste SC, and Scheduled Tribe ST, and it will empower and uplift these deserving candidates by providing them financial aid at different educational stages such as 7th, 8th and students in the first and second year of collages. By reducing financial barriers and promoting inclusive education, the fellowship seeks to facilitate the educational journey of SC/ST students, enabling them to realize their full potential and contribute meaningfully to society.
Benefits of Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship
- Under this fellowship program, the authorities will provide provision of financial aid, which will support SC/ST students at various stages of their education starting from Class VII up to the 2nd year of college.
- The implementation of this support, will alleviate the financial burden on students and their families and enable them to focus on their studies without worrying about educational expenses.
- Under this, students will get quality education at crucial stages of their academic journey, and this empowers them to pursue their academic aspirations and reach their full potential, regardless of their financial backgrounds.
- This program aims to bridge the gap between different socio-economic backgrounds by providing them equal opportunities to SC/ST students, it will also contribute to a more inclusive and equitable society.
- Beyond financial aid, the fellowship promotes holistic development. It recognizes that education is not just about academic excellence but also about fostering personal growth, leadership skills, and a sense of social responsibility.
For Class – VII Fellowship:
- To get this opportunity candidates should be Indian and belong to the SC, ST category.
- Interested candidates must have qualified for their previous examination and have a valid proof of class VII., with 40% marks.
For Class – VIII Fellowship:
- Those who are willing to apply for this must have completed their VIII examination with valid proof.
- Candidates must have scored 40% marks in their examination.
For College Level – 1st Year Fellowship:
- Students should belong to the SC, and ST categories are eligible for this opportunity.
- Those students who have completed their 12th with at least 40% marks are eligible to apply under this program.
- Students who have enrolled in the first year of college are eligible.
For College Level – 2nd Year Fellowship:
- Students who are enrolled in the second year and have a valid proof of it are eligible.
- Students are advised to check the eligibility for annual income, percentage, and other details.
Required Documents List
For Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship SC/ST Students for Class – VII:
- Proof of Age
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Previous Year’s Mark Sheet
- School ID Card
- Address Proof
For Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship SC/ST Students for Class – VIII:
- Mark Sheet of Previous Year (Class VII)
For Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship SC/ST Students for College Level – 1st Year:
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- Admission Letter
- Fee Structure
For Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship SC/ST Students for College Level – 2nd Year:
Transcript and Mark Sheet of Previous Year (College Level – 1st Year)
Application Procedure Under Tata Steel Jyoti Fellowship 2023
- For that you are required to go to the Official Website of the fellowship program.
- After this process, you are required to tap on the Online Registration link and continue.
- After tapping on it the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you are required to complete the process and you will get login details such as user id and password on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to go back to the homepage and tap on the Login option and enter your login details on it and submit it.
- After submitting the details, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out the application form with all the necessary details on it.
- And attach the documents that are asked for, and verify the details.
- Last after satisfaction, submit the application form.
- Call at 7717723251; 8936806538; 8252704215 (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org