There have been so many fellowship programs launched by various departments and government authorities to provide a platform for youngsters where they can learn more skills and enhance their abilities in their specific fields, now the Maharashtra Government has launched the latest fellowship program for the youth of the state which is called Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023. Under this youths will get a chance to work in the technical sector and learn skills, and in this, they will also get a stipend. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details about this program that include its eligibility criteria, features, benefits, online step-to-step application process, and much more.
Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023
The government of Maharashtra and the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technologyhas launched a fellowship program in which students who have completed their graduation with 60% marks in technical fields and who have a desire to gain more knowledge in this. Under this fellowship program, the government will provide a stipend of 70,000 till the period of the program, and in this, only 60 eligible fellows will get selected whose age is between 21 to 26 years. So candidates who are looking forward to it and willing to get this marvelous opportunity are advised to apply for the program which lasts up to 12 months the registrations will close soon, so hurry up and apply before the last date, and do not lose this beneficial opportunity.
Key Highlights of Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Fellowship||Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023|
|Known As||Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship|
|Launched By||CM of Maharashtra|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the Maharashtra State|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who passed the undergraduate degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 26 years|
|Fellows Limit||60 Fellows|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Travel Expense||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||Stipend and Travel Expenses|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||2|
|Selection Parameters||Online Test, Essay Submission, Interview Performance|
|No. of Selection Parameters||3|
|Academic Partners||IIT Mumbai or IIM Nagpur|
|No. Of Academic Partners||2|
|Transferable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Deadline||2nd March 2023|
Objective of Maharashtra CM Fellowship
The main objective of this fellowship program is to provide valuable work experience and exposers to the selected candidates in the technology sector, it also aims to bridge the gap between academic learning and practical experience. With the implementation of this program, applicants will get a chance to work on innovative projects and make a great contribution to the growth of the technology ecosystem in the state.
Benefits of Maharashtra CM Fellowship
- Under this fellowship program candidates will get exceptional opportunities to gain knowledge from practical experience in their specific fields.
- Candidates will be recruited by reputed organizations, industries, and other government bodies, in which they get a chance to work on real-life projects which will be helpful to enhance their valuable skills.
- This initiative focuses on enhancing candidate’s technical skills and through hands-on experience fellows will be able to enhance their knowledge and gain more beneficial knowledge in areas such as information technologies, software development, and much more.
- Fellows will get to understand various industries and sectors within the technical domain, which allows them to understand the knowledge of various organizations, gain insight into knowledge, and familiarise them with the latest technology innovations.
- Fellows will also get mentorship from experts in the technical field, which provides them guidance, industry insights, and career advice, which will be helpful for them to gain knowledge and develop a strong professional network.
|Opening of fellowship forms||7th February 2023|
|Last Date||2nd March 2023|
|Mock Test||3rd March to 5th March 2023|
|Conduction of Online Exam||4th and 5th March 2023|
|Travel Expense||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Total Amount||Rs. 75,000/-|
- IIT Mumbai
- IIM Nagpur
- For candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra state is necessary.
- Those who have completed their graduation degree with a max 60% mark are eligible.
- The age of the fellow should be 21 to 26 years at the time of registration.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year of work experience in their specific field is necessary.
- Candidates must have fluency in writing in Marathi, English, and Hindi.
- Students should have computer knowledge and the internet also.
Marks Allotment Criteria
|Online Test||15 Marks|
|Essay Writing||30 Marks|
Required Documents List
- Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma, UG, PG, and Professional course Marksheets
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned PDF of Photograph and Signature
- Residence Proof
Registration Procedure Under Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023
- Candidates are required to visit the Official Website of the fellowship program.
- After this, you have to create an account for that tap on the Register Now option, and continue.
- After that, complete the registration process and go back to the homepage and tap on login option.
- After tapping on that link the application form will appear.
- Now complete the form with all the necessary information and attach the necessary documents with it.
- Last check the given details and then submit the application form.