It is a unique opportunity for transgender community in India to help build in-demand competencies and skills that will enable the community to readily tap into and secure emerging employment opportunities in the corporate, non-profit and allied sector. The Transformation Fellowship is an Advanced Program in Management and Entrepreneurship at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai with no cost involved to the selected fellows. In order to provide various kinds of support to the transgender community the government execute various kinds of schemes. Financial assistance and social security is provided through these schemes, to the candidates belonging to the transgender community. In this article we are going to discuss in details about the Transformation Fellowship 2023, Key Highlights, Objective, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Important Documents and the Registration Process Under the Transformation Fellowship.
Transformation Fellowship 2023
Transformation Fellowship program is one of a kind opportunity that aims to support transgender youth to craft their career goals. This fellowship program is supported by Pernod Ricard India Foundation in partnership with Collective Good Foundation (CGS) and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai with Connecting Dreams Foundation is an ecosystem partner which will equip the fellows with the right theoretical awareness through a year long immersive classroom training and project work. In terms of Academic Learning, fellows will be exposed to various business subjects including operations strategy, marketing, finance, social sensitivity and workplace skills through classroom training and project work led by the faculty and mentor TISS. And in terms of Mentorship, participants will be engaged with the Incubation Center at TISS and the Review Committee will help to identify individual future goals and will assess mentoring needs.
Key Highlights of Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF
|Name of the Fellowship||Transformation Fellowship 2023|
|Conducted By||Pernod Ricard India Foundation|
|Objective||Empower the candidates from Transgender Community|
|Benefits||Fellows will receive a stipend of Rs. 2,40,000/- along with Rs. 96,000/- for travel|
|Eligibility Criteria||Trans person between the age of 18 to 35 years old|
Objectives of Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF
Here are some of the objectives under this fellowship program:
- The Fellowship Program aims to systematically enable trans persons from undeserved communities across India to craft their own corporate career growth stories.
- The 1-year fellowship program had two distinct phases, the first phase helped to build theoretical awareness on business subjects and workplace skills through 6 months of mesmerizing classroom training and project work led by the faculty and mentor at TISS, and the second phase which is followed by 6 months of hands-on workplace immersion through internships at leading corporate and non-profits to provide multi-faceted exposure and experiential learning.
- Across both phases, fellows were provided with constant support and career guidance from experienced professionals, corporate leadership, industry experts and non-profits.
- To provide a strong credential for corporate inclusion the fellows will be awarded completion certificates from TISS after successfully graduating from the program.
Benefits of Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF
The benefits provided by the fellowship program are mentioned below:
- The fellows will be awarded completion certificates from Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- Fellows will receive a stipend of Rs. 2,40,000/- along with Rs. 96,000/- for travel.
- Mentorship from the top industry professionals and non-profits are provided.
- As the last date of Registration was 10th May, 2023, as soon as we get the new update regarding the application form we will let you know.
Here are few conditions to be eligible under this fellowship program:
- Trans person between 18 to 35 years of age
- Candidate should be needed a Proficiency in English language
- Applicants must have qualified Intermediate exams with more than 75% aggregate
- Candidates should be graduate
- Candidates should be a working professionals who can fulfil the above criteria can apply
These below mentioned documents are required at the time of applying for the fellowship program:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
Application Procedure for Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders
To apply for the fellowship program follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website of Pernod Ricard India
- You will reach to the homepage, scroll down and click on Apply Now button
- Application form will appear on your screen, fill up the required details
- Finally Submit the application form
- Pernod Ricard India Foundation, Atelier No.10, Level 1, Worldmark 2, Aerocity, New Delhi-110037
- (0124) – 235 8001