It’s a good news for all those candidates who are interested in exploring the fields of artificial intelligence and data science, IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship 2023 is inviting applications for graduate and post graduate students. This prestigious institution is offering a two-year fellowship program at the Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and AI (RBCDSAI). The best and attractive part of this fellowship program is that a monthly stipend of up to Rs. 60,000/- per month will be paid to the candidates throughout the duration of the program. Moreover selected fellows may also apply for a Ph.D. during the fellowship. This fellowship program aims to train responsible AI practitioners who are well versed in ethical practices. It provides a nurturing environment for candidates to enhance their research skills, collaborate with experts and develop innovative solutions. IIT Madras is committed to preparing candidates for successful careers in AI after completing the fellowship.
IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship 2023
The importance of this fellowship programme is that it focus on shaping responsible AI practitioners who are also well aware of ethical practices. IIT Madras wishes to prepare aspirants for a successful career in the field of Artificial Intelligence through this fellowship programme. It will provide the nurturing environment for candidates to improve their research skills, collaborate with experts and develop innovative solutions. Candidates have the opportunity to collaborate with the reputed organizations such as Google, NASA, CMU, MIT, Walmart, JHU, The Ohio State University, Harvard, KMC and 108 Emergency Response Services.
Key Highlights Of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
|Name||IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||IIT Madras|
|Objective||To paid a stipend of up to Rs. 60,000/-|
|Beneficiaries||Fellows of Artificial Intelligence|
Objectives Of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
- The focus of the fellowship programme lies into the dynamic fields of artificial intelligence and data science. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a monthly stipend of up to Rs. 60,000/- for the entire duration of the fellowship.
- IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship sets out to provide a nurturing ground for honoring research skills. Selected fellows will enjoy dedicated time to immerse themselves in scholarly literature, engage in peer collaborations and formulate innovative solutions.
- Central to the program’s mission is to imbue responsible artificial intelligence practices. And this is not only the available candidates for success beyond the fellowship but also cultivates ethical expertise in them.
Benefits Of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
- Here are some of the benefits under IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship programme:
- Access to state-of-the-art CPU and GPU high-performance computing infrastructure
- Opportunity to receive guidance from IIT Madras faculties
- Fellows have the chance to get published in top journals and present at leading conferences
- Fellows have the opportunity to collaborate with reputed organizations like Google, NASA, CMU, MIT, Walmart, JHU, The Ohio State University, Harvard, KMC and 108 Emergency Response Services.
- It might be worth noting that the previous fellowship recipients are working at prestigious institutions such as the Georgia Institute of Technology, Imperial College London, ETH Zurich and UC San Diego Jacobs School of Engineering among others.
- Applicants should be under 27 years of age
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in B.E./M.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc. or an equivalent degree
- Candidates should have maintained strong academic track record
- Must have a working Experience of at least 1 year
- Proficiency in programming and high-level languages such as Python, R and MATLAB as well as contribution to open-source projects
- Selection process is on the basis of excellence in academic track records
- Other prerequisites include full-time availability, prompt acceptance of the offer and joining the programme within six weeks of receiving the offer letter
- Interested candidates can submit their applications through a Google form along with their choice of three RBCDSAI faculty members for mentorship
As of now there is no updated information regarding online application form, as soon as we get any information regarding this we will update you soon.
- Aadhar Card/Identity Card
- Personal Documents
- Educational Certificate
- Resume/CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Applicants must need to submit the names of RBCDSAI academic members they want to collaborate with
- A brief description of some contributions such as GitHub, Stack Exchange or Quora with links to the applicant’s profile, needs to be mentioned
Application Procedure Of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship 2023
- Visit the Official Website
- You will reach to the homepage.
- Click on the option Google Form
- Application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the required details and register yourself for the fellowship program accordingly
- Office of Alumni & Corporate Relations
- Room No. 204 A, 2nd Floor, IC&SR Building
- IIT Madras, Chennai-600036
- +91 44-2257-8390
- +91 44-2257-8379