There are so many problems and issues related to society and climate which is faced by so many people in their nation, so to provide them an opportunity to learn skills and gain more knowledge to make a change many fellowship programs have been launched, and now here is another program launched known as Oxfam Young Leaders Fellowship 2023 introduced by Oxfam. Under this program, the authorities will provide fellowships to postgraduate candidates to provide them with a platform to make a change in their specific fields. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details that will including some of its benefits, eligibility, and much more, Eligible students who want to get this beneficial opportunity can now apply for this through the link given below.
Oxfam Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
The authorities of Oxfam have initiated the latest fellowship program for postgraduate students in various nations to provide them with awareness and skills. Nowadays students face many issues related to soaring inequality, global warming, gender equity, and social justice and to provide them the opportunity to make a change this program is introduced. Under this fellowship program, students with skills will get a chance to enhance their knowledge and learn new techniques that will be helpful for the real-world challenges that they face and they also get mentorship and guidance from experts which will be beneficial for them. This is a beneficial opportunity for all the candidates who are looking forward to it because this is so hard to make a change, and also to take the initiative through this, students will gain leadership qualities and also guide them to improve in civic areas.
Key Highlights of Oxfam Young Leaders Fellowship
|Launched by||Oxfam Foundation|
|Name of Fellowship||Oxfam Young Leaders Fellowship 2023|
|Objective||To provide leadership opportunities for the students who want to make a change in and improve environmental changes, poverty, and inequality.|
|Benefits||Fellows get a chance to do international learning and project exposure. In their specific fields.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Post Graduation|
|Address||Oxfam India, Unit. No. 412, NSIC New MDBP Building, 4th Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020|
|Deadline||30th April 2023|
|Helpline Number||+91 (0) 11 4653 8000 +91 (0) 11 4653 8099|
|Official Website||OXFAM Fellowship|
Objective of Oxfam Young Leaders Fellowship
The main objective of this program is to empower and engage a group of candidates from postgraduate young leaders to enhance their knowledge of pressing global challenges related to environmental change, poverty alleviation, and inequality. The implementation of this fellowship program, will develop the leadership skills in young candidates, and equip them with the tools and knowledge necessary to drive positive change in their communities and beyond. This will also encourage students to explore and implement the best innovative solutions for sustainable resource management, environmental conservation, and climate action.
Benefits of Oxfam Young Leaders Fellowship
- With this initiative, students will gain access to training, workshops, and mentorship opportunities from experts which will enhance their leadership qualities in project management and advocacy skills.
- Under this program, all the selected fellows will get a chance to work on real-world projects and initiatives that will enhance their abilities and allow them to apply their knowledge and ideas to create a positive change in the community.
- All the selected students will get a chance to learn with experts and make a connection with them and their partners and organizations, which will enhance their collaboration and future job opportunities.
- Under this, all the fellows will gain a deeper understanding of the global challenges and develop a broader perspective on how to address issues related to poverty, inequality, and environmental changes.
- This program was created to provide a platform for all the fellows to allocate for social and environmental causes, amplifying their voices and also making a difference in public discourse and policies.
This fellowship program is available for the candidates who are citizens of:
- Hong Kong-SAR
- Candidates age should be 27 or less than that are eligible.
- Those students who have completed their post-graduation and have work experience in civic space are also eligible for this program.
- Students who have an interest in digital marketing, management media, or development are also eligible and in this, there is no gender discrimination both men and women can apply.
Required Documents List
- Motivation Letter 1 page
- Project pitch
Registration Procedure Under Oxfam Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
- Those candidates who want to apply, have to tap on the link called Google Form.
- After tapping on it the google form will open on your screens.
- Now you have to fill in all the mandatory fields, such as email id, mobile number, specific fields, qualifications, and much more
- With that, you have to attach the documents that are asked for.
- After that, you can submit the form and you are successfully registered.