The Piaggio Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship 2024 is a program of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. that aims to support worthy female students who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need. Supporting female students in STEM programs at the graduate, post-graduation, and diploma levels in Pune, Satara, Baramati, Nashik, Aurangabad, and Ahmednagar is the express goal of this scholarship. In this post, you get all the information regarding this scholarship including its objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits, and applying procedure.
Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship 2024
A program called the Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship is available to female students now enrolled in their last year of STEM courses for diploma, graduation, or post-graduation who come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship winners must be female students from Pune, Satara, Baramati, Nashik, Aurangabad, and Ahmednagar. Only female candidates from economically disadvantaged backgrounds, especially those residing in designated cities are eligible for financial aid through the scholarship.
Financial aid will be given to the chosen female students by the courses they want to pursue. Student’s families shouldn’t make more than Rs. 2,50,000 a year. The ultimate selection of students will be made by the selection committee through an interview session after the students have been chosen based on eligibility requirements and document verification. Students need to have received at least 55% on their prior test. Annually, selected students would get between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 20,000.
Overview of Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship 2024
|Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd
|Women who sign up for STEM graduate, post-graduation or diploma courses
|07 January 2024
Objective of Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship 2024
The main objective of the scholarship is to provide equal educational opportunities for the financially disadvantaged. Many students are going to have to drop out of school because they cannot afford the ever-increasing cost of tuition. Students would find it easy to cover their graduation, postgraduate, or diploma costs with the help of this s. For the length of their pursuit courses, the chosen students will get Rs. 20,000.
Benefits of Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship
The list of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- An initiative called the scholarship is available to female students now registered in STEM disciplines who come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Only female candidates from economically disadvantaged backgrounds, especially those residing in designated cities are eligible for financial aid through the scholarship.
- Financial aid will be given to the chosen female students by the courses they want to pursue.
- Talented girls can pursue their aspirations in STEM courses with the support of this grant.
- The scholarship recipients would get between Rs.15,000 and Rs.20,000 a year.
The list of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship is given below:
- Students have to be enrolled in STEM courses that fall under the diploma, post-diploma, or graduation categories.
- The Scholarship is open to students from Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Nashik, Pune, Satara, and Baramati.
- If any parents of students who work for Buddy4Study or Piaggio Vehicle are not qualified.
- Students should not have household incomes above Rs. 2,50,000 per year.
- A minimum of 55% must be obtained by students on their prior exam.
Required Documents List
The list of the required documents for this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Shiksha Se Samriddhi Scholarship 2024
- You have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.