The Maharashtra government’s Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance has introduced the Savitribai Phule Scholarship. The Savitribai Phule Scholarship is an exceptional financial aid program offered to female students now residing in the state of Maharashtra. The scholarship is specifically intended for girls from Maharashtra’s underprivileged areas. In this article, you get all the information regarding this scholarship including its benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, and application procedure.
The Savitribai Phule Scholarship was established to protect the rights of female students enabling the Maharashtra government to support their continued education through social and economic growth. Scholarships will be given to students enrolled in 5th through 10th grade studies. When choosing candidates, the academic records will be taken into account.
Under the scholarship, female students from groups like SC, VJNT, or SBC would get a monthly award of between Rs. 60 and Rs. 100. The recipients of this scholarship will be limited to Maharashtra state citizens. This scholarship will be awarded for 10 months. Students will learn independence through the application of this scheme. When this scholarship is put into action female’s education will also be of higher quality.
Overview of Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2023
Objective of Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2023
The primary goal of this scholarship is to provide monthly scholarships to female students registered in courses from 5th to 10th grade, ranging from Rs.60 to Rs.100. This would enable them to pay for their education without encountering any financial difficulties. The recipients of this encouragement will be female students who fall into the SC, VJNT, or SBC categories.
Benefits of Savitribai Phule Scholarship
Some of the benefits of this scholarship are given below:
- Girls will be able to complete their education.
- Girls who are chosen will get social security benefits. This initiative will be implemented and for 10 months students will get financial help of Rs 100 every month.
- This scholarship will benefit all students who have registered in classes.
- Applicants will no longer need to rely on others to obtain a scholarship.
- Since the Maharashtra government would give them financial support
- They won’t have any financial obstacles to continuing their study due to this financial aid.
Some of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- The applicant must live in Maharashtra.
- Girls at the school were from Maharashtra.
- The applicant must fall under one of the following categories, SC, SBC, or VJNT. Students enrolled in classes 5 through 10 will be eligible to receive benefits from this scheme.
- The candidate has to be enrolled in a government-approved school.
- The candidate needs to have passed the test from the prior year.
Required Documents List
Some of the required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Ration Card
- Residence Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of the Last Appeared Examination
Amount Provided under Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2023
|Students Studying in Class 8th and 10th||Rs. 100 per month||10 months|
|Students Studying in Class 5th and 7th||Rs. 60 per month||10 months|
Application Procedure of Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department in Maharashtra.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Savitribai Phule scholarship 2023 registration option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Through this procedure you can apply for this scholarship.