Nabanna Scholarship 2023 was launched by government of west Bengal for the candidates who have cleared the class 10th examination or class 12th examination test or any university examination (UG or PG). This scholarship is provided by the west Bengal chief minister relief fund. This scholarship program is only for the students from west Bengal. Today we are going to discuss about this scholarship step by step like :- eligibility criteria, required documents and application process. So if you are from west Bengal and need for a scholarship amount then apply before the last date.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is a program which helps the needy meritorious students from west Bengal. It was launched by the Government of west Bengal to encourage the students of the state. Student must have passed class 10th or 12th examination or any graduation examination to fill the form of the scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to the students pursuing higher education in various fields. The competition is open students are applying for this scholarship. The application process is very simple all you need to do is submit your academic transcripts and a short essay on how you derive this scholarship. So apply before the last date.
Details on Nabanna Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Nabanna Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of west Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students from west Bengal|
|Objectives||Providing financial assistance|
- Application process date available any time of the current season
- No last for the scholarship.
Benefits of Nabanna Scholarship 2023
- Under this scheme, all the meritrious students will get financial support from the concerned authority as a financial aid.
- this scheme is specially created for meritrious students who want to pursue their higher education, because due to financial constraints they cannot pursue their higher education, so to overcome financial burden from them the government announced this program.
- this scheme will provide benefits to those students who have completed their 10th and 12th with 50%& marks and pursuing graduation examination.
Schedule of Nabanna Scholarship
|First date to apply||Available any time of the current season|
|Last date to apply||No last date is applicable|
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of west Bengal
- The applicant must be studying in any institution or college of the state after passing out state board/ council of secondary/ higher secondary education or a state aided university in west Bengal or any professional course.
- Applicant should have to pass last examination with at least 50% marks.
- Applicant who all are getting any other governmental scheme scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during last year will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant’s family income from all sources does not exceed INR 1,20,000/-
- Marks sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhar card
- Admission proof of the college
- Income certificate
- Copy of recommendation from MP/MLA to the honorable chief minister of the west Bengal.
- Bank passbook with IFS code.
- Contact information like email id and mobile number.
|Class 10th passed/ pursuing class 11th or 12th||RS 10,000/-|
|Class 12th passed/ pursuing general under graduation course like B.A., B.SC., BCA||RS 10,000/-|
|Professional UG Course like engineering, pharmacy, medical||RS 12,000/-|
|PG students||RS 10,000/-|
Amount of Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Course Wise
|COURSE/Category||Marks (%) Need||Scholarship Amount|
|School Candidates 2021-22 | Madhyamika Examination Pass [for H.S. level]||50-60%||Rs 10000|
|College Candidates 2021-22 | H.S. Examination Pass [ for U.G. level]||50-60%||Rs 10000|
|General UG courses|
BA, BSc, BCA
|For professional UG courses|
Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical
|University Students 2021-22 | Graduation pass [for P.G. level]||50-53%||Rs 10000|
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- First of all go to the official website of the government of west Bengal
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Press the option Nabanna award application form given on the home page.
- Registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to download the application form
- Take a print out of it
- Then fill the application Form with the help of the required details
- Attach all your required documents.
- After that submit the application form to the address:- nabanna 4th floor, 325 sarat chattarjee road shibpur, howrah-711102
- The candidate must go to the venue to submit the application form and get the receipt as proof that the application form has been submitted. If the candidates send the application might get rejected.
- Address – West Bengal Government, Nabanna, 14TH Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102
- Helpline Number- 033-2214-5555/3101
- Fax- 033-2214-3528
- Email- email@example.com