The Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi is offering the JMI Post Graduate Merit Cum Means Mushirul Hasan Scholarship 2024 to students who have completed their graduation in the Humanities and Social Sciences discipline and are pursuing postgraduate studies in the humanities and language and social sciences discipline. In this article, you get information regarding this Jamia Millia Islamia Scholarship 2024 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, overview, benefits, and application procedure.
Jamia Millia Islamic Scholarship 2024
The Jamia Millia Islamia Scholarship was established by the institution to enable its graduates to pursue further study at other universities throughout the globe using the financial aid that is awarded to them. Individuals with an MSc from Islamia University will be given preference.
The scholarship was established to protect the interests of postgraduate degree holders in the science stream. It offers or awards the scholarship amount to students who are pursuing or have completed a BSc degree and who now hope to receive or continue their further studies in other colleges after receiving the scholarship award. Talented and deserving students will receive a full refund of their fees.
Overview of Jamia Millia Islamic Scholarship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Jamia Millia Islamic Scholarship 2024
|Jamia Millia Islamia University
|To Provide Scholarship
Objective of Jamia Millia Islamic Scholarship 2024
The primary aim of the scholarship is to award scholarships to students who have recently graduated from the University of Islamia with an MSc. These students will use the scholarship money as financial aid to pursue their academic goals at other universities across the globe.
Benefits of Jamia Millia Islamic Scholarship
Some of the benefits of this scholarship are given below:
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students under the scholarship once they have completed their MSc degree at Islamia University.
- Without having to worry about their finances, students will be able to finish their education.
- Students who demonstrate skill and merit will get a 100% reimbursement of their fees.
- To facilitate college admissions for the candidates, the selection committee has established partnerships with around six institutions.
- Scholarship money will be awarded to students in the form of support and financial assistance.
Some of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- The University of Islamia MSc degree must have been completed by the student.
- The student must maintain a strong academic standing in their college.
- The college must have sent her or him an acceptance letter or offer for the scholar to continue with her or his studies.
- Additionally, the student has to have gotten an INSPIRE Fellowship offer.
- Students must get the minimum required scores on the GRE and IELTS exams.
List of Scholarships
- For Jamia Students
- Jamia Central Scholarship
- Jamia Merit Scholarship
- Jamia Teachers Scholarship
- Means Scholarship of the Centre for Management Studies for MBA (Full Time)
- Merit Scholarship of the Centre for Management Students for MBA I and II Semester (Full-time)
- SC/ST/OBC Minorities Scholarships from Various States
- Scholarships for International Exchange Programme offered by the Centre for Management Studies
- Sponsored Scholarship
- Sponsored Scholarships
- Barrister and Mrs.Nooruddin Ahmad and Fareed Ahmad Scholarships
- Dr,A.R.Saiyed Scholarship
- E.J, Kellat Scholarship
- Faculty of Education Merit Scholarship (For M.ED Students)
- Faculty of Education Merit Scholarship (For Students from Languages, Social Science and Science stream)
- Islamic Scholarship for the topper Student of the Department of Islamic Studies
- Jawahar Bhavan Trust Scholarship
- Late Mr.Masood–ul-Haque Scholarship
- Lubna Ajaz Initiative for Knowledge and Education(LIKE)
- Mirza Mehmood Beg Scholarship
- Mohammed Ajaz Students Top Excellence Reward (Master)
- Ms.Neelofar Scholarship Fund
- Nasima Begum Educational Award for Topper (NEAT) Scholarship
- Prof.Hajira Kumar Memorial Scholarship
- Prof,S.C Shukla Scholarship
- Prof.Saeed Ansari Memorial Scholarship
- Qazi Mohd.Ahmad Memorial Scholarship
- Razmi Rizwan Hussain Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarship for the topper students of each faculty
- Scholarship for topper students of the Department of Arabic
- Simmi Ajaz Winner Awards for Best Stunts (SAWABS)
- Sophia Ajaz Magnanimous Initiative for Learning and Education (Smile)
- Sponsored Scholarships for students in Various Faculties/Centres of Jamia
- Tabassum Ajaz Winner Award for First Class Students (TAWAFS)
- Sponsored Scholarships for Jamia Schools
- Disabled Children Fund for Jamia Nursery School
- Mushir Fatima Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarship for toppers of class 10 and class 12 of Jamia senior secondary school (I Shift)
Required Documents List
Some of the required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- University Identity Card
- Date of Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Income Certificate
- IELTS and GRE Scorecard
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Jamia Millia Islamic Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the University.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply online button.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- The requirements listed on the official website to qualify for the scholarships.
- The involved organization will choose the candidate for the scholarship program only when they have completed the selection process.
- Visit the university’s official website to learn more about the specifics of this scholarship.