Reliance has been providing scholarships to meritorious students for over 25 years, inspired by Reliance Founder-Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s belief that the best way to ensure the nation’s progress is to invest in its youth. In this context, the Reliance Foundation scholarships aims to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth. In 2023-2024, Reliance Foundation will support up to 5,000 meritorious undergraduate and postgraduate students from underprivileged sections of society studying in any stream of their choice through the Reliance Foundation Scholarships. Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme, nurturing future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society. This article offers detailed information about the Reliance Scholarships in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation and other needful information.
About Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate 2023
Reliance Foundation is committed to strengthening young people’s access to higher education in India. The Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to support up to 5,000 meritorious students based on a merit-cum-means criteria for their undergraduate college education, empowering them to continue their studies without financial burden. The Scholarships aim to enable students to become successful professionals and realize their dreams, unlocking their potential to lift themselves and their communities up and contributing towards India’s future socio-economic development. Selected scholars will receive a scholarship of up to 2 lakh over the duration of their degree programme. In addition to the scholarship grant, the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships will provide scholars an opportunity to be part of a vibrant alumni network and an enabling support system that will create long-term impact on their lives and career trajectories. The programme will also aim to encourage applications by girls and specially-able students.
About Reliance Foundation Scholarship
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships (RFS) were launched with the aim of enabling and propelling India’s brightest youth who are uniquely positioned to lead India’s technologically driven growth to become the future leaders of tomorrow. Through RFS, Reliance Foundation selects 100 students every year in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering on the basis of merit through a rigorous selection process. Reliance Foundation nurtures and supports selected scholars with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities to nurture their skills to innovate for social good. To maximize its reach and improve outcomes, Reliance Foundation establishes strategic partnerships with organizations with the technical expertise and experience to undertake various programme in the domain of education and sports. Scholarships will go beyond financial support, with students automatically gaining networking opportunities through a strong alumni network.
Key Highlights of Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate
|Name of the Scholarship||Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate|
|Objective||To enable students to become successful professionals|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from Under graduation and post graduation courses|
|Application Last Date||15 October 2023|
Benefits of Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate
- It offers financial assistance to the meritorious students.
- Up to INR 2,00,000/- over the duration of the degree programme will be provided.
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will provide scholars an opportunity to be part of a vibrant alumni network and an enabling support system.
- Aims to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth.
- Up to 5,000 undergraduate scholars will be selected.
Objectives of Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate
- The Reliance Foundation scholarships aims to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth.
- The Scholarships aim to enable students to become successful professionals and realize their dreams.
- Support meritorious students from all corners of the country with an undergraduate college education.
- Scholarship will go beyond financial support, with students automatically gaining networking opportunities through a strong alumni network.
- Reliance Foundation Scholarships will nurture and support these bright students with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities creating a cohort of excellence, every year.
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicants should be currently studying in the first year of graduation.
- Have household income less than INR 15 Lakh.
- Applicant should have passed class 12th with minimum of 60% marks.
- Students should be attending full-time degree courses.
- Aptitude test is mandatory for the applicants.
- Preference will be given to those students whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
The following students are not eligible:
- Students who are in 2nd year or higher.
- Students pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes.
- Students who have passed the Diploma after 10th Std.
- Students pursuing 2 years undergraduate degree.
- Students who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test.
- Applicant’s photograph (passport size)
- Address Proof (permanent address)
- Marksheets of class 10 and 12 board examinations
- Bonafide students Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment
- Family income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant Government authority (if applicable)
- The last date of application is Sunday 15th October 2023.
Application Process for Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate
- Visit the Official Website of Reliance Foundation Scholarships.
- On homepage click on Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Another page will appear on your screen, then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY”.
- Application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Reliance Foundation
- Reliance Corporate Park, First Floor, Project Office,
- Near Gate B, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai: 400 701
- (011) 4117 1414
- For any additional questions, please text “hi” on WhatsApp to 7977 100 100.