In 2023-2024, Reliance Foundation will support up to 5,000 meritorious undergraduate and postgraduate students from underprivileged sections of society studying in any stream of their choice through the Reliance Foundation Scholarships. Reliance has been providing scholarships to meritorious students for over 25 years, inspired by Reliance Founder-Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s belief that the best way to ensure the nation’s progress is to invest in its youth. In this context, the Reliance Foundation scholarships aims to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth. Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme, nurturing future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society. This article offers detailed information about the Reliance Scholarship Login 2023-24 in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation and other needful information.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship
Reliance Foundation is committed to strengthening young people’s access to higher education in India. The Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to support up to 5,000 meritorious students based on a merit-cum-means criteria for their undergraduate college education, empowering them to continue their studies without financial burden. The Scholarships aim to enable students to become successful professionals and realize their dreams, unlocking their potential to lift themselves and their communities up and contributing towards India’s future socio-economic development. Selected scholars will receive a scholarship of up to 2 lakh over the duration of their degree programme. In addition to the scholarship grant, the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships will provide scholars an opportunity to be part of a vibrant alumni network and an enabling support system that will create long-term impact on their lives and career trajectories. The programme will also aim to encourage applications by girls and specially-able students.
Key Highlights of Reliance Foundation Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Reliance Foundation Scholarship|
|Objective||To enable students to become successful professionals|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from Under graduation and post graduation courses|
|Application Last Date||15 October 2023|
Benefits of Reliance Foundation Scholarship
The benefits of the Reliance Foundation Scholarship are as follows:
- It offers financial assistance to the meritorious students.
- Up to INR 6,00,000/- over the duration of the degree programme will be provided.
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will provide scholars an opportunity to be part of a vibrant alumni network and an enabling support system.
- Aims to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth.
Objectives of Reliance Foundation Scholarship
Here are some of the objectives under the Scholarship programme:
- The Reliance Foundation scholarships aims to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth.
- The Scholarships aim to enable students to become successful professionals and realize their dreams.
- Scholarship will provide scholars an opportunity to be part of a vibrant alumni network and an enabling support system that will create long-term impact on their lives and career trajectories.
- Support meritorious students from all corners of the country with an undergraduate college education.
- Scholarship will go beyond financial support, with students automatically gaining networking opportunities through a strong alumni network.
- Reliance Foundation Scholarships will nurture and support these bright students with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities creating a cohort of excellence, every year.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship programme are as follows:
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicant should have passed class 12th with minimum of 60% marks and is attending a full-time undergraduate/postgraduate course in India.
- Have household income less than INR 15 Lakh.
- Aptitude test is mandatory for the applicants.
- Applicant’s photograph (passport size)
- Address Proof (permanent address)
- Marksheets of class 10 and 12 board examinations
- Bonafide students Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment
- Family income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant Government authority (if applicable)
Documents Required for Reliance Scholarship Login
- Candidate need User ID and Password to login.
How to do Reliance Scholarship Login?
- Visit the Official Website
- Enter your login ID, password and select the role
- Enter the code provided below
- Click on Login and dashboard will appear on your screen
- Reliance Foundation
- Reliance Corporate Park, First Floor, Project Office,
- Near Gate B, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai: 400 701