The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 for Postgraduate Students were established by Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, Chairman of the Reliance Foundation. Students have the chance to apply for the 2023 Reliance Foundation Scholarship. All students who choose to pursue degree courses in computer sciences, artificial intelligence, and other courses will get funding from the Reliance Foundation. In this post, you get all the information regarding this scholarship including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, overview, required documents, and application procedure.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
The largest enterprise system organization in India is called Reliance Foundation. Applications for the Reliance Foundation PG Scholarships 2023 are currently being accepted from first-year postgraduate students. It provides scholarships in this area to assist students in advancing their studies. The subjects of artificial intelligence, computer sciences, mathematics and computing, mechanical, chemical, electrical or electronics engineering, renewable and new energy, material science and engineering, and life sciences are eligible to apply.
The top 100 applicants for the Reliance Foundation PG Scholarships 2023 will be announced. On Wednesday, the Reliance Foundation announced the awarding of an additional 5,000 merit scholarships for 2-year postgraduate studies with maximum rewards of Rupees 6 lakh. Consequently, the student’s bank account will get direct credit for the scholarship.
Overview of Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
|Scholarship||Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2024|
|Launched by||Reliance Foundation|
|Beneficiary||Students of Postgraduate Courses|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
Objective of Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
The main objective of the scholarship is to enhance student’s improvement and support their education. A total of 100 postgraduate students will be chosen through this scholarship to receive financial aid. Students will create a promising future and an expanding living for themselves with the aid of educational support. The nation benefits more from the increased number of educated students.
Benefits of Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship
- The scholarships are now accepting applications for one-year postgraduate students.
- Up to 100 postgraduate scholarships worth up to Rs. 6 lakhs each during the course of the degree will be offered by Reliance Foundation to encourage and support the most talented students in creating a learning environment.
- Students can cover their educational costs with this scholarship amount, relieving them of the financial burden of funding their education.
- The chosen students would receive Rs. 6 lakh for 2 years.
- In addition, the chosen students will have the chance to volunteer and engage with professionals in their field.
- To cover all educational costs, including tuition and direct academic sessions, an 80% scholarship will be awarded at the beginning of the academic year.
- The applicant must live in India.
- The applicant must have received at least 550-1000 marks on the GATE exam and be in their first year of post-graduation.
- Students will also apply for the scholarship if they have an undergraduate CGPA of 7.5.
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photo
- Address proof
- Class 10th, 12th and undergraduate mark sheet
- Candidates for undergraduate degrees must have a 7.5 CGPA.
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Mobile Number
17 December 2023 is the last day for registering for the Reliance Scholarships Postgraduate 2023.
- The selected students would receive Rs. 6 lakh for a 2-year.
- Candidates will be chosen based on the information provided in their application.
- The aptitude test will thereafter be administered to the candidates.
- The authorities will decide the scores on the aptitude test, academics, and eligibility.
- The panel conducting the interviews will make the ultimate choice.
Applying Procedure for Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
- First visit the Official Website of Reliance Foundation.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to select a Postgraduate Scholarship option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Score of GATE
- Degree Type
- Degree Programme
- Mobile Number
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.