Take your studies to the next level with Prabuddha Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 program. Learn about eligibility requirements, deadlines, and more for international students. Today we will discuss about the Prabuddha Overseas Scholarship Eligibility Criteria,Last date,Online form, process of online form and will make you understand everything about the scholarship step wise.
Prabuddha Overseas Scholarship 2024
Priyank kharge social welare minister of karnataka launched Prabuddha Overseas Scholarship. This Program is an initiative by Prabhuddha to provide financial assistance to Indian students who wish to study abroad. The program offers scholarships of up to Rs. 10 lakhs* for studying in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. scheduled caste (SC)/scheduled tribe (ST) students only can apply for Prabuddha Overseas Scholarship. It is to study abroad on govt spendeture. Who all wants to study abroad by this scheme can complete their dreams. This scheme cover the entire fee,living expenditure, hostel fee and travel expense.
Details on Prabhuddha Overseas Scholarship
|Scheme name||Prabuddha Overseas Scholarship 2023|
|Ministry||Social Welfare Department|
|Application start date||Coming soon|
|Last date||Coming soon|
|Online form||Coming soon|
Objectives of Prabhuddha Overseas Scholarship
If we will talk about the objectives of the scholarship then it’s a future making scheme for the sc/st students. By the help of this scholarship students can complete their dreams to study abroad. Under this scheme approx 250 students for undergraduate and 150 for post-gradute and doctorate(ph.d.) courses will be selected.the social welfare department of Karnataka will release 120 crore for the Prabhuddha overseas scholarship scheme. So try your on time.
Benefits of prabhuddha overseas scholarship
Under prabuddha overseas scholarship scheme approx 250 students for undergraduate and 150 for post-gradute and doctorate(ph.d.) courses will be selected.the social welfare department of Karnataka will release 120 crore for the prabuddha overseas scholarship scheme.
- Students whose family annual income is below Rs 8 lakh will get 100% coverage.
- Selected candidates whose family annual income is between Rs 8 to 15 lakh will get 50% coverage.
- The student whose family annual income is above Rs 15 lakh will get 33% coverage.
Eligibility for Prabhuddha Overseas Scholarship
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Students should have a valid passport.
- The applicant should have secured admission into a full time degree program at an overseas university/college.
- The applicants for the scholarship must meet the minimum score requirements as specified by the respective country’s embassy (for example: TOEFL scores for USA). How to Apply?
- Visit www.prabhuddaoverseasscholarship.com and fill out the online application form. You will need to upload the following documents: -Your latest CV/resume -A copy of your passport -A copy of your admission letter from the university/college -Official transcripts and mark sheets from high school/secondary school and college/university (in English) For more information about Prabhudda’s Overseas Scholarship Program, please visit our website: scholarshipresult.in .
- Adhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Latest income certificate(mother and father both included)
- Last 2year IT return
- Degree/master degree convocation certificate
- Degree/ master degree all semester marks card
- Offer letter from university obtained
- First and second page of passport together
- Tution fee and maintenance fee as sent by university
- 120(I twenty)/CAS number(if obtained)
Last date of applying
last date for the form online will be april 2023
To apply for the To apply for the Prabhuddha Overseas Scholarship go to the official website of Social Welfare Department of Karnataka.
- Here you have to click on” Click Here to Apply”.
- Pre verification page will open.
- Now click on no.
- Then adhar verification page will open for adhar verification
- Fill all the details and fill the capcha and then click on NEXT.
- Now login page will open fill all the details and submit.
Application Process and Deadlines for Prabuddha Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2024
- The Prabhuddha Overseas Scholarship is a great opportunity for Indian students to study abroad. The application process and deadlines can be found on the website of the Social Welfare Department.
- To apply for the Prabhuddha Overseas Scholarship, Indian students must first fill out an online application form. They will need to provide personal information, including their name, date of birth, address, and contact information. They will also need to upload a recent passport-sized photograph. After submitting the online application form, students will need to print it out and sign it.
- Once the signed application form has been submitted, students will need to take a written examination. The examination will test their knowledge of English and their ability to write essays in English. Students who pass the written examination will be interviewed by a panel of experts from the social welfare department.
- After completing the interview process, selected students will be asked to submit additional documents, including their academic transcripts and letters of recommendation. The final decision on who receives the Prabhudda overseas scholarship will be made by the Committee on Overseas Scholarships at the Social Welfare Department.
Tips for a Successful Scholarship Application
- Scholarships are a great way to finance your education, but they can be competitive. Here are some tips to help you put your best foot forward in the scholarship application process:
- Start early. The earlier you start researching and preparing for scholarships, the better your chances of success will be. Give yourself plenty of time to fill out applications, write essays, and gather required materials such as transcripts and letters of recommendation.
- Do your research. There are many different types of scholarships available, so it’s important to do your research and find ones that fit your specific situation. Use online search engines, talk to financial aid counselors at your school, and look for resources at your local library or community center.
- Be organized. Keep track of deadlines, requirements, and other pertinent information for each scholarship you’re applying for. A good way to stay organized is to create a spreadsheet or use a dedicated scholarship tracking software or app (there are several available for free online). This will help ensure that you don’t miss any important deadlines or requirements or you can visit our website: : scholarshipresult.in for every information about scholarships.
Follow directions carefully
Common Questions About Applying for the Prabhudda Overseas Scholarship
- Are you thinking about applying for the Prabhudda Overseas Scholarship? Here are some common questions that students have about the application process.
- What is the deadline to apply?
- The deadline to apply for the Prabhudda Overseas Scholarship is March 31st. All applications must be submitted by this date in order to be considered.
- How do I know if I’m eligible for Prabhudda Overseas Scholarship?
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a current student enrolled in an accredited college or university. You must also have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and be planning on studying abroad during the upcoming academic year. Lastly, you must demonstrate financial need as determined by your school’s financial aid office.
- What is required in the application?
- The application for the Prabhudda Overseas Scholarship requires that you submit transcripts, proof of enrollment, and an essay explaining your financial need and why you are deserving of the scholarship award. It is important that all materials are submitted by the deadline in order to ensure consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Social Welfare Department 24*7 Help line Kalyana Mitra Call 9482300400
- Scholarship Related Queries
- 24/7 HelplineNo:08022634300
- Department No:080-22340956,9480843005
- email: email@example.com
- Contents maintained and updated by Department of Social Welfare, Government of Karnataka.