The state government of Rajasthan has launched the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2023. Many student struggle to afford a high quality education and have excellent learning power and brilliant mind but are an unable to get good quality due to the lake of financial weakness . The government of Rajasthan organized many scholarships Scheme to support those students who are unable to get higher education. If you are born and live in the state of Rajasthan and are interested in receiving financial assistance from the state government of Rajasthan to help for the further education .so you must be read very carefully this article. Now we will share all the related information about this scholarship scheme such as Purpose, Objectives, Eligibility, Criteria, Benefits, Features, important Documents, etc.
About Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
State government of Rajasthan has launched the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence .Department of college Education under this plan state student who want to go abroad for their study will get financial aid. This program help undergraduate masters, PH.D and post Doctorat student at foreign universities situated in the Sweden, Switzerland , Singapore and USA. Around 200 hundred student will be selected for abroad studies. Amount of scholarship Rs.10,00,000 will be provided for the student residing in the Rajasthan state under the control of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Excellence for higher courses of studies from the top universities in foreign.
Overview of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Excellence
|Name of the scheme||The Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2023|
|Launched by||Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|No of scholarships||200|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objectives of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Excellence
State Government of Rajasthan has introduced this program for higher education for those students who are financially weak. The main aim of this program was to help student who fulfill the programs requirement to study abroad to achieve high courses such Bachelors, Masters and PH.D in top universities.
Number of Scholarship
|Field||Number of slots|
|HumanitiesSocial ScienceAgriculture and forest science nature and Environmental scienceLaw||150|
|Management and Business Administration Economic and Finance||25|
|Pure SciencePublic Health||25|
|If the seats are left in the above-mentioned fields, then the students will consider following the course of study.|
|Engineering and related scienceMedicineApplied Science||15|
- The student should be belong permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicants must have a good secure academic record in the class 12th exam.
- Annual income must be equal to Rs. 8Lakhs.
- Student age cannot be above 35 years.
- Each family may only submit one application for grant.
- Passport size photo of the student
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- 10th marksheet
- 12th/graduation/post graduation/PH.D mark list
- Universities proof
- E. mail ID
- Other file
Rajiv Gandhi for Academic Excellence 2024 Application Procedure
- First of all visit the official website.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your displayed
- Go to the homepage of” online scholarship” option in the portal menu bar.
- Then, click on the link for the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Academic for Excellence and read the details carefully.
- After that, press the register option and a registration form will be open on your screen.
- Choose the “citizen” option and one of the following.
- Jan Aadhaar
- Right the details as asked on the screen as per your selection and complete your registration
- Now log in to the website and click on the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Academic for Excellence Yojana application link.
- If you click the link that says “apply” the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now fill in the application form with the information asked for.
- Upload all the significant documents in the correct size and format.
- Application form look carefully before you send it in
- Click the submit button to complete the application process.
- Don’t Miss to print out the completed application.
Step by Step Login process
- Go to the official website of the Department of college Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- The homepage will appear.
- Click on the online scholarship option given in the menu bar.
- Click on the login Option.
- The SSO application form will open on your screen.
- Write the SSO login ID and password.
- Click on the login option.
- You will be logged successfully.
- Go to the Rajasthan SSO portal.
- Home page will appear on screen.
- Click on forgot password option.
- A new page will show.
- Choose the search option from any of the mentioned.
- Email ID
- Aadhar ID/VID
- Write the SSOID and selected option.
- Now, click on the submit option.
EMAIL ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, kindly visit the official website through the link which is available in this article.