After various internship initiatives now the government of Rajasthan has launched the latest program called Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program RYVP 2023. Under this program, the government will provide internship opportunities for the candidates to work with stakeholders and other various segments of civil society. There are many applicants who are willing to look for such an internship opportunity so it’s here now. In this article, we have mentioned all the important details which is as benefits, eligibility, online registration, and other important information which will be beneficial for the candidates, so interested candidates are advised to read this article till the end.
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program 2024
The government of Rajasthan has launched the latest program to provide internship opportunities and also get a chance to work with stakeholders and other various segments of civil society. This program will provide various unique opportunities for the youth of the state to provide them with various skills, ideas, and energy to build a stronger and more prosperous Rajasthan. Basically, this program is organized by the Directorate of Economics and Statistics and managed by Nodal Department to provide an internship program for the youth of the state. If you are interested and want to get properly detailed information then you have to go through this article till the end.
Overview Details of RYVP Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program|
|Offered by||Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Planning|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program
One of the most important objectives of this program is to make awareness, as interns will assign to work and make awareness to provide information about the government schemes to the citizens of the state, so the others who have not known about such a program will get aware and get the benefit. This program will provide a better opportunity for all the beneficiaries to with stakeholders and learn various skills, which will encourage them to create better opportunities for the citizens of the state.
Benefits of Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program RYVP
- With the implementation of this plan, those individuals who are willing to enhance and develop their skills will be able to get opportunities to do that, and all the participants will get the opportunity to work with real-world projects and gain experience.
- Under Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Program, all the individuals will get a chance to collaborate and interact with professionals from various sectors. With this process, individuals will be able to improve their problem-solving abilities and develop their professional network which will be beneficial for their future.
- Under this internship program, candidates will be able to look inside look in the government, especially the state of Rajasthan, which will help them gain some insights into policy-making processes, public administration, and many more.
- All the interns will get mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals, which will encourage interns to receive guidance throughout their internship.
- After completing the internship, all the participants will receive a valid certificate from the RYVP, which is valuable on any resume, demonstrating practical experience and dedication to social development.
- This program also provides various opportunities for individuals’ personal growth, which will enable their personal skills, and also develop their essential skills which include leadership, teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and much more.
- With this, interns will also get a chance to understand the social challenges which are faced by the communities and make them learn how to approach them effectively.
- Those candidates who have completed their post-graduate or are in the final year of post-graduate courses or doctoral courses such as Development Studies/ International Development/ Political Science/ Economics/ Statistics/ Sociology/ Public Policy/ Finance/ Management/ Engineering/ Law, etc, are eligible to get benefited from this program.
- Candidates with good communication skills/ presentation skills and intra-personal skills are required for this internship program.
- Candidates who have knowledge in MS Office/MS Word/ PowerPoint, Excel, and other programs are eligible for this program.
- The age of the candidates should be 18 to 35 is required.
Required Documents List
- Passport-size photograph.
- Matric Certificate for age proof
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
List of Eligible Institutes
- Ram College
- School of Social Sciences in JNU, New Delhi
- St. Stephens College/ Sri Ram College of Commerce/ Lady Sri
- Central Universities
- Delhi School of Economics
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IIMs/Other Premier Management Institutes
- IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani and other renowned technical
- All the Universities and colleges of Rajasthan
Procedure to Apply Under Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program 2023
- Candidates go to the Official Website of the program.
- And after reaching the webpage of the website, go to the Rajasthan SSO Portal, and continue.
- After tapping on it select the way you want to register.
- After this the registration form will appear now fill in all the important details on it.
- After that, you will get a username and password, now go to the main webpage, and tap on the login option.
- Enter your username and password in it and submit the details.
- After this process, the application form will appear on your screen, now fill in all the important details on it, and also submit all the scanned documents with it.
- Review the details before submitting the form, once you are satisfied, submit the application form and keep a copy of it for further process.
|Starting date of application||Notified soon|
|Last date of application||Notified soon|
|GD & interview date||Notified soon|