Get all the information about The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme in India for Academic Year 2023 and apply online. Learn more about the eligibility criteria, benefits and application process stepwise. Amar Ujala Foundation lauches this scheme for the studens who all are persuing their education at government institute/college.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is a need-based scholarship provided by the Amar Ujala Foundaion to support meritorious and deserving students from economically weaker sections of society. The scheme was launched with an aim to provide financial assistance to students pursuing higher education. So that they can complete their studies without any financial burden.
Students who are eligible for the Scholarship can apply online through the official website of the Amar Ujala Foundation. The process of the application is simple and straightforward, and all the necessary instructions are mentioned on the website itself.
Selected candidates for the scholarship will receive upto INR 50000. Which will be credited directly to their bank account. Students can use that money for any purpose related to their studies, such as paying tuition fees, buying books or stationery, or even meeting day-to-day expenses.
2 Blind students one from class 10th and one from class 12th will get INR 30,000 and INR 50,000 respectively.
Details About Scholarship
|Name||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Amar Ujala Foundation|
|Prize money||30,000 and 50,000|
|beneficiary||9th to 12th class students|
Dates For Online Application
|Online application starting date||Available soon|
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Award Details
- 18 students of the class 9th and 12th will get INR 30,000 prize money.
- 18 students of class 11th and 12th will get INR 50,000 prize money.
- 1 blind students from class 10th will get INR 30,000 respectively.
- 1 blind student from class 12th will get INR 50,000 respectively.
Objectives Of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship obejctive are to provide scholarship to best and needy students so they can complete their education without any burden. Selected students can make their future bright with the help of the scholarship.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships in India. This award is for Indian students who have excelled in their studies and demonstrate financial need.
- To get this beneficial opportunity candidate should be the Indian citizen.
- Those beneficiaries whose family annual income is less than 2 lakhs are eligible.
- students must have scored 60% in their last examination are eligible.
Benefits and Scope
Atul maheshwari scholarship is a great opportunity for students in India to gain financial assistance for their education. The scholarship is sponsored by the amar ujala foundation and it is available to studentsof standard 9th to 12th. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support to needy and deserving students so that they can pursue their studies without any financial burden.
The grant amount of scholarship varies from year to year, but it generally provides a maximum of Rs 50,000 to each student. Students can use this money towards their tuition fees, books & stationery, hostel & mess charges etc. In order to be eligible for the scholarship , students must meet certain criteria such as having a family income of less than Rs 2 lakh per annum, being a Indian.
The application process for the scholarship is fairly simple and straightforward. The deadline for submission of applications is usually in September-October every year.Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility and merit.
A total of 18 scholarship is to be given to the students of classes 9th-10th. They will be receiving 30 thousand Rupees individually. Similarly, 18 scholarships will be rewarded to 11th and 12th students who are eligible.
The merit list of the candidates will be shared by the foundation. The merit list will have the names of the shortlisted students. The students will be transferred the money as promised per the scholarship rules
Application Process for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Atul Maheshwari scholarship is a need-based prize money offered by the Amar Ujala Foundation for students of standard 9th to 12th . The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit.
The application process for scholarship are as follows:
- Eligible students must in 9th to 12th standard.
- Students must then submit an online application for Scholarship through the Amar Ujala Scholarship Portal (AUSP).
- In order to be considered for scholarship, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be enrolled in an accredited Indian institution.
- Be in standard 9th to 12th .
Registration of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- First go to the Official Website Of Amar Ujala Foundation
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Clink on the link given on home page and go to Registartion page for the Scholarship.
- Application form will open
- Fill all the details
- Click on submit
- Then create an account will the help o otm on your registered mobile number.
- Now login
- Upload all the required documents
- Click on submit
- Registered for the written exam
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Admit Card Download
- Open the official website of the Amar Ujala Foundation.
- Now go to the admit card/ hall ticket option
- A new page will appear on your scree
- Now enter your mobile number.
- Admit card will appaer on your screen
- Now download it and take print out.
Applicant should know evrything about Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. There will be a offline exam from Amar Ujala Foundation, to get this scholarship applicant should clear that exam.today We will let you about the exam pattern set by Amar Ujala Foundation.
- Exam mode offline
- There will b two section, section A which will cover mcq questions and section b covers essay writing
- No negative marking
- Time duration 1hour and 15 minutes
After applying for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship, after clearing the written examination and after a interview. Then result will be announced by the amar ujala foundation through their newspaper. Then applicant can check their results by the news paper or can chcek on the official website of the Amar Ujala Foundation.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is a great opportunity for Indian students to get financial assistance for their education. In order to apply for Scholarship, there are some important documents required. Here is a list of the documents needed:
- A completed and signed application form.
- A copy of your most recent marksheet.
- A copy of your Adhar or other valid ID.
- id card of your school.
- Passport size photo.
Impotants points Of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- only 36 students will shortlisted on the basis of the written exam and interview to reward the scholarship.
- The selected 36 students will go to the capital, Delhi for two days and they will be accompanied by their
- They will b introduced to the working manner of the Amar Ujala organisation.
- The process of newspaper designing will b shared as well.
- They will get the opportunity to interact with editors and Amar Ujala’s managing directors.
- The next will be Delhi Darshan to the students along with guardians.
- Previous batches got the opportunity to felicitated by the then Vice-President Mr Venkaiah Naidu.
- The candidates can also contact and gather more information regarding the scholarship opportunity that Amar Ujala Foundation is providing from their portal
0120 – 4694138 or 4694250.