Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation is a public charitable trust offering scholarships for SSC students. This scholarship program is a merit-based scholarship meant for hearing-impaired students of Gujarat and Maharashtra. Students who have passed the 10th examination (SSC) in the year 2022 can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for hearing-impaired students to complete school education. This organization empowers and promotes education among children with hearing Impairment. The organization offers awards, scholarships, and prizes to students who are suffering from hearing impairment. The scholarship is only offered to the natives of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The scholarships under this foundation are offered at SSC, HSC, Graduation, and Post Graduation levels. In this article, we will discuss in detail this Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2023 such as Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents Required, and the Application Procedure for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship.
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2023
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation HSC and above students scholarship 2023 is an initiative Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation (a public charitable trust dedicated to the welfare of the deaf) for the hearing-impaired students of Gujarat & Maharashtra. This scholarship is only for the students who have passed the current year’s HSC/Graduation/Post Graduation/level examination. The main objective of the program is to provide equal opportunities for hearing-impaired students by providing them with scholarships and prizes every year based on merit. The Foundation was registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950 and Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation a public charitable trust was founded on November 2, 1993. The Foundation has received an income tax exemption certificate under section 80-G. Applications for scholarships are invited in the first week of July every year through a press release in all the leading newspapers and magazines of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Highlights of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Bahushrut Foundation Portal|
|Objective||To encourage students to pursue higher studies|
|Benefit||Scholarship amount will be provided|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Maharashtra and Gujarat|
|Beneficiary Category||Hearing Impaired Students|
|Eligible Courses/Degrees||HSC, Graduation and Post Graduation|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Based on academic excellence|
|Hosting Site||National Informatics Center (NIC)|
|Mode o Application||Online|
Objectives of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship
- The main objective of the program is to provide equal opportunities for hearing-impaired students by providing them with scholarships and prizes every year based on merit.
- Based on their merit and economic condition, each of the selected students is either awarded for their achievements, given prize money, or granted scholarships to pursue higher education without being worried about the expense of a special education program.
- The scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for hearing-impaired students to complete school education.
- This organization empowers and promotes education among children with hearing Impairment.
- The organization offers awards, scholarships, and prizes to students who are suffering from hearing impairment.
Benefits of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship
- Equal access to education for students
- Recognition of hidden talents and skills
- Coverage of educational fees
- Empowerment of disabled communities
- Opportunities to pursue specialized skills
Apart from this selected top 7 students will receive awards based on their academic excellence which are as follows:
- 1st Rank holder at SSC level – Manubhai D Shah Award for Academic Excellence
- 2nd Rank holder at SSC level – Vasumati M Shah Award for Academic Excellence
- 1st Rank holder at HSC level – Pushpaben R Vora Award for Academic Excellence
- 2nd Rank holder at HSC level – Jayaben N Parikh Award for Academic Excellence
- 1st Rank holder at Graduate level – Dayabhai C Sutaria Award for Academic Excellence
- 2nd Rank holder at Graduate level – Padmavati D Sutaria Award for Academic Excellence
- 1st Rank holder at Post Graduate level – Maniben Chunilal Sutaria Award for Academic Excellence
To be applicable for the Scholarship Program applicants should fall under the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold domiciled certificates from either Maharashtra or Gujarat.
- Applicants having hearing disability either partial or complete.
- Applicants should have passed a regular SSC examination from a recognized educational board.
The following documents are required
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- HSC/graduate/postgraduate level certificate and mark sheet
- Latest audiogram taken at a government hospital or institute
- Certificate of deafness
- Evidence of Admission to college or institute (for HSC students only)
- Latest Passport Size Photos
Application Procedure Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship
- Visit the Official Website of the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation.
- Get the application form from here
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Attach the necessary documents
- Propel the request by post to the below-mentioned Administrative Office
- Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
- 303, Aries Palms, Tower-B
- 5/6 Shobhana Nagar
- Vasna Road
- Vadodara 390 015
- Gujarat, India
- Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
- C/o Mrs. Smita Shah
- B Pallav Apartment
- Lallubhai Park
- Andheri West
- Mumbai 400 058