L’Oreal India Foundation has taken the initiative over the past few years in providing financial assistance to those young female candidates who desire to build their careers in Science fields. L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship 2023 is a platform for all girls who have passed their 12th with science branch and obtained a minimum of 85% marks. This scholarship program provides financial assistance to meritorious girls who have excellent academic records but are unable to pursue their higher studies due to financial issues. In this article, we will discuss in detail about L’Oreal India Scholarship 2023 such as Objectives, Rewards, Selection Procedure, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents, and application procedure under this Scholarship Program.
L’Oreal India Scholarship 2023
The L’Oreal India for Young Women in Science (FYWIS) Scholarship program is a countrywide initiative that encourages and supports young women to pursue their careers in Science. This Program was initiated in 2003 and has empowered over 385 young women from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue their higher education in any Scientific field from a recognized college or University in India. A scholarship of INR 2,50,000/- is awarded to each of the promising young women which will cover their college fees. By providing them with financial assistance to pursue scientific education, this scholarship program reinforces the vocation of women in Scientific disciplines. The FYWIS scholarship encourages women, who would probably otherwise discontinue their education to pursue the study in their chosen field. Selected candidates will receive financial aid which will cover college fees for graduation studies in any scientific field (Pure Sciences/Applied Science/Engineering/Medical, etc.) at a recognized college or University in India.
Details of L’Oreal India Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||L’Oreal India Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||L’Oreal Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||12th-class Girl Students|
|Objective||Encourage students to pursue their higher education|
|Benefits||To provide financial assistance|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to INR 2,50,000/-|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objectives of L’Oreal India Scholarship
- L’Oreal is offering this scholarship to support and encourage young women to pursue higher education in the science field.
- This scholarship program provides financial assistance to meritorious female students who belong to economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- By providing them with financial assistance to pursue scientific education, this scholarship program reinforces the vocation of women in Scientific disciplines.
- The FYWIS scholarship encourages women, who would probably otherwise discontinue their education to pursue the study in their chosen field.
L’Oreal India Scholarship Rewards
- Selected students will get a scholarship amount of up to INR 2,50,000/- which will be equally distributed into the degree courses.
Selection Procedure of L’Oreal India Scholarship 2023
- The candidates applying for the scholarship must submit an admission letter from a recognized college or University in India for the Selection Process.
- Students must have secured excellent academic records.
- Selection Process depends upon Personal Interview performance.
Benefits of L’Oreal India Scholarship
- Selected L’Oreal Women Scholars will be awarded an overall scholarship sum of up to INR2,50,000/- for their academic expenses during their graduation studies.
- The scholarship sum will be awarded in equal installments based on the submission of proof against academic promotion with each passing year.
- The L’Oreal India Scholarship encourages the girl students to pursue their higher education.
- This scholarship program is very consistent in helping young women to make their futures better.
All applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Women candidates who have passed Class 12th in Science stream from India.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB/PCMB in class 12th.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 4,00,000/-.
- Candidates age should not be more than 19 years as on 31/05/2020
- Must be admitted to an undergraduate (bachelor’s) program in a science-related field in the academic year 2020-21.
Candidates should have to submit the following documents while submitting the application form:
- Attested copy of age proof (Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate, Passport or Voter Card)
Self-attested copy of parent’s income proof which could be:
- Income Certificate issued by a government body
- Or Salary Slip issued by the permanent employer
- Or Form 16 (Income-Tax return) form
- Mark sheet of class 10 attested by the school authorities
- Mark sheet of class 12 attested by the school authorities
Procedure to Apply Under L’Oreal India Scholarship
- Visit the Official Website
- Then Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus, or your Email Account
- After this press Start Application to fill out the application form
- Fill in all the essential details and upload all the documents required
- Take a printout for the next process.
- L’Oreal India Pvt Ltd,
- Marathon Futurex, N.M. Joshi Marg
- Lower Parel (E) Mumbai – 400013