Pearl Academy Scholarship is one of the merit based scholarship programme which offers up to 100% scholarships to the top 500 creative minds to Indian Citizen, valid for the entire course duration. Pearl Academy launched the programme under the name as ‘Who’s Next Scholarship’ is one of the leading institutes of India in Design, Fashion, Business and Media. Pearl Academy offers 40 unique courses across Delhi-West, Delhi-South, Mumbai, Jaipur and Bangalore Campus. Pearl Academy provides scholarship in the form of fee concession, fee discount and fee waiver on tuition fees only. Candidates will be shortlisted on the base of their scores in the Pearl Academy entrance exam. In this article we will discuss in details about the Pearl Academy Scholarship for UG & PG Courses 2023 and will see the Key Highlights of this program, Objective, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Documents Required and Application Procedure etc.
Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship 2023
Pearl Academy has completed more than two decades of empowering creative minds. Since its inception in 1993, the academy has evolved into a globally renowned institution of higher learning with a focus on Internationalism; entrepreneurship and employability; catering to the needs of the design, fashion, business and real industry. On a merit basis the students will be given the scholarships so that they will be able to carry out higher studies in pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees after getting an online registration under this Scholarship for UG & PG. Pearl Academy provides scholarship to the students so that they can pursue their dream courses in Design, Fashion, Business and Media.
Key Highlights of Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Pearl Academy Scholarship for UG & PG Courses|
|Known As||Who’s Next Scholarship|
|Launched By||Pearl Academy|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Pearl Academy Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarship amount so the candidates can apply easily who are going through from financial issues|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission for UG & PG courses|
|Applicable To||Indian Citizen|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who will pursue UG & PG Degrees|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Tuition Fee waiver|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to 100% fee waiver|
|Scholarship Tenure||Full-time scholarship programme|
|Selection Parameters||Entrance Test, Interview and Portfolio Showcase|
|Host Site||NIC (National Informatics Center)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Toll Free Number||1800-103-3005|
Objectives of Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023
- Here are some of the objectives of Pearl Academy Scholarship which is discussed below:
- The main objective of the Pearl Academy behind the implementation of this Scholarship 2023 is to select the most talented and creative students among the thousands on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance.
- The selected student will receive scholarship in the form of fee reduction, discount and fee waiver on tuition fees. It will create a healthy environment in the campus and the multi-level companies will select these students for further development.
- As there are many students who are very talented and creative but cannot afford the high fees of Pearl Academy and are left behind. The students will be provided the scholarships throughout the course duration.
- To be eligible for this scholarship programme you need to follow these criteria:
- All applicants of Pearl Academy in all UG & PG programme of the Academic Year 2023 are eligible for the scholarship. Applicants are not required to apply for the Scholarship separately
- This is a merit-based scholarship. Applicants will be offered the Scholarship on the basis of their performance in the Pearl Entrance Exam which includes a Written Exam and Personal Interview
- The Scholarship will be awarded only on the basis of Pearl Entrance Exam and not any other exam
- Must apply for the Entrance Exam under this scholarship, if you want to get selected under this scholarship programme
- Students should have passed out from 12th class in the academic year 2023.
- Should be a resident of India
- Should have qualified for the Pearl Academy Entrance Exam
Benefits of Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023
- Here are some of the benefits under this Scholarship programme:
- The Scholarship will be provided in a range from 20% to 100% on tuition fees for the entire duration of the programme (If renewed for the subsequent year), at the sole discretion of Pearl Academy subject to the scheme prevailing at the relevant time
- Scholarship will be provided in the form of fee concession, fee discount or fee waiver on tuition fees only.
- The percentage of fee concession, fee discount or fee waiver on tuition fees shall be at the sole discretion of Pearl Academy
Application Procedure of Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023
Candidates have to follow these below mentioned steps to apply under this scholarship programme:
- Applicants need to visit the Official Website of Pearl Academy
- Homepage will appear on your screen
- You will find the option Apply Online, click on it
- Application Form 2023 will appear on your screen, fill up the required details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Exam Cycle
- Course type to apply
- Study campus
- Choice of course
- Date of birth
- Tick the box to grant the permission to Pearl Academy to contact you and click on Register Now
- This is a merit-based scholarship. Applicants will be offered the Who’s Next Scholarship based on their performance in the Pearl Entrance Exam which includes Written Exam, Personal Interview and Portfolio Showcase.
Here are some important documents required at the time of submitting the application form:
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Annual Income certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- As soon as we’ll get the update, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
- For any queries regarding this Scholarship Programme you can call at the (Toll Free) Number: