Here in this article, we will discuss another fellowship program which is initiated by Marie Sktodowska– Curie Actions (MSCA), in which the authorities will provide fellowship to the researchers who want to gain more knowledge in their field and this postdoctoral fellowship also provide them a stipend for 1st to 2nd year. Through this initiative, all the students who have completed their Ph.D. will be able to get more experience and get a chance to work with other professionals also. Here we have mentioned all the important aspects of this Marie Curie Fellowship 2023 like its selection process, features, benefits, eligibility conditions, and much more, if you are interested then you have to read this article till the end and apply through the link given below.
Marie Curie Fellowship 2023
The authorities of Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Actions (MSCA) have released the fellowship program because in the world of scientific exploration and discovery, students need such kind of initiative and this will provide a remarkable opportunity for postdoctoral researchers to embark on an existing journey of research with the EU Member States or Associated Countries (European PF). This fellowship provides funding for a period of 1 to 2 years, allowing you to dive into intensive research, expand your horizons, and collaborate with leading experts in your field. Whether you’re driven by a passion for unraveling mysteries or a thirst for knowledge, the Marie Curie Fellowship is your passport to advancing your career and contributing to the frontiers of human understanding. Join us in this pursuit of innovation, as we pave the way for brighter and more knowledgeable tomorrows.
Key Highlights of Marie Curie Fellowship 2023
|Conducted by||Marie Sktodowska– Curie Actions (MSCA)|
|Name of Fellowship||Marie Curie Fellowship 2023|
|Benefits||Give financial support|
|Eligibility Criteria||A relevant Master’s Degree|
|Last date||Released soon|
|Official website||Marie Curie|
Objective of Marie Curie Fellowship
The main objective of this fellowship program is to provide funding to all the selected researchers for a duration of 1 to 2 years and enable them to engage in research activities within an EU Member State or an Association Country (European PF). Through this fellowship, researchers are granted the opportunity to advance their academic and professional careers while contributing to the scientific progress and innovation of the European research landscape.
Benefits of Marie Curie Fellowship
- This fellowship program will provide essential financial support to postdoctoral, and enable them to conduct high-quality research for a duration of 1 to 2 years in an EU Member State or Associated Country.
- All the fellows will get a living allowance that will cover their day-to-day expenses so that they can focus on their research without any financial worries, which allows them to not depend on anyone for living costs.
- Through this program, it will also offer a family allowance to assist researchers who are accompanied by their partners or their children, which will acknowledge the importance of work-life balance and allows families to experience new cultures together.
- The fellowship recognizes the need for researchers to balance their work with personal and family commitments. Therefore, it includes provisions for long-term leave, accommodating situations such as parental or sick leave.
- To ensure inclusivity, the fellowship provides special needs allowances to support researchers with disabilities, which promotes an environment of equal opportunity and ensures that everyone can participate in cutting-edge research.
Funding Details Under Marie Curie Fellowship
|Allowance||Amount in EUR and INR (per month)|
|Mobility Allowance||Euro 600|
|Living Allowance||Euro 500|
|Family Allowance||Euro 4,880|
- This fellowship program is available for each student from any nationality.
- This opportunity is available for postdoctoral researchers who must have 8 years of research experience after obtaining their Ph.D.
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the host country for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline
- Research proposals from all scientific and technological areas are welcome.
Required Documents List
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Research Proposal
- Letter of Motivation
- Host Institution Letter
- Ethics and Data Protection
- Mobility Declaration
- PhD Diploma
- Language Proficiency
- Recommendation Letters
- Budget and Work Plan
- Family Status Document (if applicable)
- Mobility Allowance Justification (if applicable)
- Long-Term Leave Plan (if applicable)
- Special Needs Explanation
Registration Procedure Under Marie Curie Fellowship 2023
- First, you are required to go to the Official Website of the Marie Curie Fellowship.
- Then you have to scroll down to the webpage and tap on Learn More option and continue.
- Now you are required to find theSuitable Call for a Proposal and continue.
- Now you have to find the project partner and process its criteria.
- Then you have to create EU Login Account and go for its criteria.
- You are required to register an organization and then submit your grant proposal.