KALIA Yojana is initiated by the honourable Chief Minister of Orrisa Mr Naveen Patnaik. It stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The main motive of this scheme was to offer monetary benefits that will aid croppers, farmer’s cultivators, landless agriculture laborers and more. The goal of KALIA is to provide facilities and support to farmers so that they can get assistance in improving the agriculture of the state. This month, it will be the third instalment released by the Government to more than 40 lakh beneficiary bank accounts which will be worth INR 5000/-. This article presents detailed information about the Kalia Status Online Track, covering its Highlights, eligibility criteria, benefits, important documents and step-by-step application procedures for online submission.
The Government of Odisha introduced the Kalia Yojana in 2019 as a holistic and integrated initiative aimed at enhancing the livelihoods and income of farmers within the state. Named after Odisha’s traditional plough, the Kalia scheme seeks to provide a comprehensive support system for agriculturalists. The Government of Odisha introduced the Kalia Yojana with the aim of benefiting all farmers in the state. This scheme brought forth several advantages, including a financial incentive of Rs. 5000. Farmers whose names appeared on the beneficial list of the Odisha Kalia Yojana were eligible for financial assistance from the government. Special benefits were also provided to farmers who did not possess land. The scheme fostered a sense of belonging among the farmers in Odisha and offered them peace of mind to carry out their agricultural activities.
Key Highlights of Kalia Status Online
|Name of the Scheme||Kalia Status Online|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To benefit all the farmers by providing financial incentives|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives of Kalia Status Online
- Providing financial assistance to farmers for their better livelihood.
- They can buy tools and fertilizers so that they can grow more crops and they can increase their income.
- To helps farmers in Odisha to get rid of poverty.
- To increase the living standard of the farmers, landless agricultural laborers, and vulnerable agricultural household laborers in the state.
- To assist 92 percent of the state’s cultivators, as well as nearly all landless cultivators in need.
- To create a comprehensive and adaptable support system for farmers.
- Agriculture sector development
- Maintain agricultural production.
- To increase Farmers’ income.
According to the notice issued by the authorities, anyone who is a landless or a small or marginal farmer living in Orrisa is eligible to get the DBT assistance of Kalia. Other than this, there are many more terms and conditions that must be fulfilled. Let’s have a look at them:
- The farmer should be a resident of Orrisa only. Anyone from any other state isn’t eligible.
- The farmers should have a valid ration card.
- A farmer or his family should not have any other occupation other than farming.
- A farmer or his family member should not be government employees.
- The farmer or his wife should not be receiving any pension currently.
- If the farmer is a taxpayer/MP or MLA, he will not be eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer should not be a large or medium farmer with land.
Benefits of Kalia Status Online
- There are various benefits given to the farmer under this KALIA Yojana. Following is the given list that shares the advantages of having the KALIA Yojana:
- Within this scheme, every small or landless farmer family is eligible to get INR 5,000/- in their respective bank accounts.
- In a financial year, the farmer’s family will be eligible to receive a INR 25,000/- cash balance in their respective accounts.
- There will be assistance offered to the landless farmers within this scheme.
- The money given under the KALIA scheme can be utilized to purchase pesticides, seeds and fertilizers that aid in farming.
- Any farmer involved in rearing farming or any other such farming that consists of mushroom farming, beekeeping, goat, duck, or hen will be eligible to receive financial help of INR 1,250/- in their respective bank accounts.
- All disadvantaged agriculture families are eligible to receive INR 10,000/- assistance every year.
- A personal accident insurance scheme worth INR 2,00,000/- will be given in which half of the amount will be paid by the government.
- The facility of giving 0% interest loans up to INR 50,000 can be given to small and marginal farmers with no land.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Proof
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
- Application Number
- Residence Certificate
Procedure to Track Kalia Status Online
- Visit the Official Website
- On homepage click on Know your Application Status
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter your Aadhar or Token Number
- Then click on Show
- You will now able to track your status
Check by Toll Free Number
Yes, There is a Toll Free Number for this Kalia Yojana which you can use to Check Status. The State Government calls this number Kalia Barta. It is an Helpdesk for this Kalia Scheme.
The Kalia Barta Toll Free Number is- 08061174222
In case of any queries call on
Give a miss call at: