So today in this article we are going to discuss the latest internship program which is released by the authorities of FSSAI, for eligible candidates out there who have a desire to gain more knowledge in food safety and its manufacture criteria. The online application has been started so those who want to get this beneficial opportunity can register themselves and get this marvelous opportunity. In this article, we have mentioned all the important major aspects of FSSAI Internship 2023 which include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, the step-by-step application process, and much more.
FSSAI Internship 2023
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has released an internship program for students and young professionals to gain more practical experience, enhance their knowledge, and make a contribution to critical work of ensuring food safety in the country. We all know FSSAI is responsible for ensuring the safety and standard of food in India, for this, they offer internships to inspire students to develop their skills. This program is designed to provide a valuable understanding of various aspects which is related to food safety, quality control, regulations, and much more, and a better platform for students to engage with professional experts, and improve their experience. Through this internship, participants can acquire valuable insights into the complex challenges and innovative solutions in the field of food safety. By getting this opportunity interns do not just gain knowledge in food safety and other stuff but also make a network with professionals which will be beneficial for their real-life experience in this specific field.
Key Highlights of FSSAI Internship 2023
|Name of the Program||FSSAI Internship|
|Launched by||The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Beneficiaries||Young professionals of India|
Objective of FSSAI Internship
The main objective of this program is to provide a better learning experience in a dynamic platform in the realm of food safety and regulatory affairs. With the implementation of this program, interns will be able to gain valuable insights into the functioning of food safety and its standard, because the authorities of FSSAI are way more conscious about its safety and quality. Through this initiative, young interns will get some exposure to various aspects of safety, regulations, policy formation, and much more, and also get a platform to learn skills from experts and work with professionals in the food industry.
Benefits of FSSAI Internship
- Under this program, all the interns will be able to gain exposure to the regulatory framework and operations in the food industries, which will be valuable for interns to gain more beneficial knowledge.
- Under this program, it will also allow interns to apply their academic knowledge in real-work operations, interns will get to work on projects and assignments that will make a contribution to food safety and its standard, which will enhance their experience.
- During the internship period, interns will interact with professionals and experts, and other officials in the industry, because building these beneficial connections can open various job prospects, collaborations, and mentorship opportunities.
- It will also enhance their CVs and add some value to them, which shows their commitment to food safety and regulatory compliance and also their ability to work in a professional environment.
- Under this program, all the interns who have been selected will receive a monthly stipend of INR 10,000 per month, which will make to perform better in their internship program.
- After successfully completing the internship, each candidate will get certificates for their exceptional work at FSSAI HQ, Regional offices, and laboratories.
- Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech. degree or in the 3rd and 4th year in computer science/information technology software engineering or in any related to these streams are eligible for this internship program.
- Interns who have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Law are also eligible.
- Candidates who have worked in Business administration and management including policy regulations and any other related fields are eligible.
- PG Diploma/ Degree in journalism, mass communication, and public relations are also eligible.
- Those candidates who have completed their post-graduation in B.E/B. Tech. in the given programs are eligible:
- Food Technology
- Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology
- Dairy Technology
- Horticultural Sciences
- Industrial Microbiology
- Public Health
- Life Science
- Fruit & Vegetable Technology
- Food Safety & Quality Assurance
Required Documents List
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of Enrollment
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Identity Proof
- Passport-sized Photograph
- Internship Application Form
- Writing Samples (Optional)
- Any Additional Certifications.
Registration Procedure Under FSSAI Internship 2023
- For that interested candidates have to visit the Official Website of the HSSAI.
- After that, check the eligibility criteria there and tap on Apply Now link.
- After tapping on this link, the application form will application form will appear.
- On that form, you have to fill in all the important details that are asked.
- And attach the necessary documents with it also.
- Last, verify the details and then submit the application form, and its done.
Check FSSAI Internship Shortlisted Candidates List
- First you have to go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click on the internship@FSSAI Option.
- After that you have to click on the Shortlisted Candidates Link.
- Now a PDF File will open on your screen showing the List.