A very prestigious scholarship opportunity was presented by the government of Odisha in order to help the students who are affected financially and able to continue even their normal life due to lack of financial aid. In this program we will provide all the information to the applicants who are eligible to this scholarship .If someone interested to get this opportunity. Make sure that you must follow the given points such as Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, Benefits required documents etc. We will talk about this scholarship one by one to apply for the Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023.
Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023
The state government of Odisha is helping the candidates who belongs to Aids or HIV affected families. Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023 is an initiative of Higher Education Department. Government of Odisha is helping students who are pursuing UG/PG courses and Technical and Professional courses from SAMS and Non SAMS institution of inside and outside of Odisha. The students who are currently living off alms can apply for this scholarship scheme presented by the Government of Odisha state known as Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023. If you want apply this scholarship you must be a permanent resident of Odisha and your yearly income was not more than Rupees One Lakh Twenty Thousand.
Details of Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023
|Name||Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023.|
|Launched by||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Students from a poor background|
- The online application scholarship form will start from February.
- The last date to fill out the online application is last March.
- The verification will occur by the principal from Feb to March.
Benefits of Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023
Selected students will receive financial assistance of INR 20,000 per annum. N by the help of this scholarship students can pursue their studies without any extra burdun.
- To be a permanent resident of Odisha state
- The student should belong to the following categories of families.
- Households without shelter.
- Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
- Legally released bonded laborer
- AIDS/ HIV affected the families.
- A single mother family.
- Have enrolled in a graduate and postgraduate course at a recognized College/ Institute/ University in the state of Odisha
- Annual family income of less than INR 10,000
- Both Graduate and Post Graduate the annual financial assistance will be 20000 for pursuing.
- The assistance have limit to the normal timing of the courses and will be given every year till the completion of course
- If the applicant is in respect to final assistance under other scheme so the student can avail of financial assistance under the scheme.
Course and Program Covered
The state government of Odisha approved all Graduate and Post Graduate courses (Non-Technical and Technical and Professional) offered by government universities of Odisha or Colleges,Institution recognized by the state government.
- Aadhaar card
- Resident certificate
- Name of the applicant
- Income certificate
- Bank account number and IFSC code of the branch
- Paasport size photo
- HIV/ AIDS affected certificate
- Households without shelter certificate of the student
- Destitute/Living on alms certificate
- Manual scavengers certificate
- Particularly vulnerable tribal groups’ certificate
- Legally released bonded labour certificate
- Single mother family certificate
Application Procedure of Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahyata Yojana 2023
- First of all, Go to the official website.
- The homepage will appear on your displayed.
- Click on the Register button and enter all required details such as username, E. mail Id and mobile number.
- Click on the Registration button on the top of the dashboard and tick on the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Fill in the required details.
- Finally submit the scholarship application form successfully.
- And Take print out the form for you future reference.
The Aspirant will be selected based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case of a tie, candidates with lower annual household incomes will be given preference.
View IFSC code
- Visit the official website of the state scholarship portal presents by the government of Odisha.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You have to click on the View IFSC code.
- A new page will open on the screen where we have to select the bank and district.
- Now click on the Search option.
|Government of Higher Education Department The Deputy Secretary Higher Education Department, Odisha Secretariat Bhubaneshwar -751001 Email Id – email@example.com|