Helix Institute has concluded its 12-year run of success in the medical admission test, despite tough competition. To improve their skills and attitudes, students must be dedicated and hardworking but they also require mentors who can offer the appropriate guidance and teaching Helix Institute. The Helix Institute is to provide study materials, foster a competitive environment that produces intellectually very strong students, fully address all of the students’ inquiries, and assist them in feeling comfortable as they acclimate to both competitive and Board examinations. The Helix Institute has released the Helix Institute Scholarship Test HSAT 2023.
Helix Institute Scholarship Test HSAT 2023
The Helix Scholarship Cum Admission Test (HSAT) is designed to identify students aptitude, ability and potential. It also awards scholarships for students enrolled in Helix courses who are in the process of selecting a medical or non-medical field of study for their post-secondary education. In addition to giving young minds the chance to apply for scholarships, the Helix Scholarship cum Admission Test will enable students to identify their areas of strength and weakness. HSAT is also a great chance for students who, although deserving of greater tutoring because of their high academic standing, are unable to pay the coaching costs.
These students are eligible to take the test and with good results get a merit scholarship. Young talent may apply for scholarships using HSAT and it also helps them identify their areas of strength and weakness. Helix has been detecting and developing young brains using this test for many years, assisting them in obtaining the required results in many competitive tests for both medical and non-medical fields.
Overview of Helix Institute Scholarship Test HSAT 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Helix Institute Scholarship Test HSAT 2023|
|Application for||Students of 9th and 10th|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Date of Exam||Announced Soon|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 300 for Class 9th Rs.600 for Class 10th|
Objective for Helix Institute Scholarship Test HSAT
The purpose of the Helix Scholarship cum Admission Test (HSAT) is to identify students’ aptitude, ability, and potential and to provide financial aid to individuals enrolled in Helix courses who are deciding between a medical and non-medical major for their post-secondary education.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- Students registered in the 10th grade and advanced to the +1 medical program (NEET).
- Science courses in class ten before transferring to +1 Non-Medical (JEE).
- 9th-grade Students advancing to the 10th.
- Students from 8th grade going into 9th.
Exam Fee for HSAT 2023
|For Class 10th studying students moving to +1 medical (NEET)||Rs.600|
|For Class 10th studying students moving to +1 Nonmedical (JEE)||Rs.600|
|Class 9th studying students moving to 10th||Rs.300|
|Class 8th studying students moving to 9th||Rs.300|
Required Documents List
The required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Income Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for Helix Institute Scholarship Test HSAT 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of Helix Institute.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply for Scholarship test button.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Other Details
- You have to pay the fees online by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Don’t close the browser after the payment is successful. A copy of the generated admit card will be emailed to your email address.
- Put a passport-size picture on the admission card printout that you took out.