Previously there have been many scholarship programs launched by various organizations, especially for women to provide them with financial support to pursue their higher education. Recently Google, the American tech giant released another scholarship program called Generation Google Scholarship 2023-24. Those female candidates who are enrolled in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar tech-related sector will get financial support. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information such as benefits, features, eligibility criteria, purpose, rewards, selection process, and much more, so all interested female candidates who are willingly waiting for such opportunities are advised to apply through the link given below.
Generation Google Scholarship 2023
The Generation Google Scholarship is a prestigious initiative that is designed to support and encourage aspiring female candidates in their educational and career journey in the fields of computer science, computer engineering, and other related fields of technology. This scholarship initiative is a testament to Google’s commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion in the tech industry. This scholarship program is only available to all female students around the world, and it will offer monetary awards of USD 1,000, which is approximately 75,000 INR for all the selected candidates. The implementation of this program will cover all the necessary educational expenses such as tuition fees, textbooks, study materials, and other educational resources. this program not only provides financial support but also offers a unique opportunity for candidates to connect with a supportive community of like-minded candidates.
Key Highlights of Generation Google Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Generation Google Scholarship 2023-24|
|Introduced By||Google, the American tech giant|
|Scholarship Beneficiaries||Those female candidates pursuing courses in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar tech-related sector|
|Reward||USD 1,000 i.e., approximately INR 75,000|
|Application Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Official website||Given below|
Objective of Generation Google Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide diversity, equity, and inclusion within the technology industry, and it seeks to empower women by providing them with financial support for their educational journey in the tech field. It will also acknowledge and address the gender inequality that exists within the industry, and encourage more women to actively pursue careers in technology. under this scholarship scheme, students will get financial aid of 1000 USD which is 75,000 INR to assist candidates in covering all their educational expenses and also alleviate financial burden from candidates.
Benefits of Generation Google Scholarship
- Under this scholarship program, selected students will get 75000 INR, which will be helpful for candidates to cover all their educational expenses, including tuition fees, textbooks, study materials, and other expenses that will reduce the financial burden on candidates.
- All the awardees will gain access to and supportive community of Google scholars, both current and alumni, which will provide them the opportunity to connect and collaborate with link-minded individuals who share a passion for technology.
- This program often includes mentorship initiatives, in which candidates get guidance from experienced professionals from the industry, who provide them with industry insights, advice, and unique perspectives.
- This scholarship program also provides an opportunity for candidates to interact with professionals from the authorities of the industry, and it will also offer insights into career paths, job opportunities, and emerging technologies.
- This will also recognize and promote leadership potential, and getting selected under this scholarship will make a positive impact within the tech sector and position them as potential future leaders.
- This program also advocates gender diversity in the tech field and provides them with scholarships, Google takes an active step towards addressing the gender gap and also inspires other organizations to prioritize diversity and inclusion.
- Candidates who are pursuing computer science, computer engineering, or any other related technological subjects are eligible for this program.
- Those candidates who are enrolled as full-time bachelor’s degree students in the year 2021-22, and must have outstanding academic records are eligible.
- Under this when the program is completed, candidates should have enrolled in the second year of studies in any Asia-approved country university.
Required Documents List
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose/Essay
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Enrollment
- Academic Achievements
- Extracurricular Activities
- Projects Portfolio
- Financial Documentation
- Identity Verification
- Language Proficiency (if applicable)
Registration Procedure Under Generation Google Scholarship 2023
- For that, you have to go to the Official Website of the scholarship program.
- After reaching there you have to tap on the Apply Now option and continue.
- After this, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in all the necessary details on it and attach the documents which are asked for.
- You can also upload your resume and attach the relevant documents that are asked for.
- Last, recheck the application form and then submit it.