The Ellucian Foundation established the Ellucian Path Scholarship to enable students to pursue two years of higher education at public universities in the United States. The high schools in Australia, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Ireland, Lebanon, Mexico, and the United Kingdom are eligible to apply for this scholarship. In this article, you get all the information regarding these benefits, including an overview, objective, eligibility criteria, required details, and application procedure.
Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
The Ellucian Foundation is offering the Ellucian Path Scholarship for 2023. For the academic year 2023-2023, the scholarship application form is currently available. The Ellucian Path Scholarship would provide qualifying beneficiaries with a scholarship sum ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000 to enable them to pursue higher education. Ellucian Path Scholarship was established to address the financial difficulties faced by students who experience disruptions in their education. The scholarship amounts awarded to the chosen students or beneficiaries will assist them in covering the cost of their education or the entrance fees necessary to pursue higher education.
Applications for US residents must be submitted by May 12th however if you are applying from outside the country, you have until March 27th to May 26th to do so. Applications may be submitted beginning on March 27. The scholarship will be awarded to the students for two years during which time they will be allowed to attend universities located in different nations. Before the final date or deadline, qualified students may apply online for this scholarship. The selection process must be completed successfully by the students.
Overview of Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Ellucian Foundation|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
Objective for Ellucian Path Scholarship
The main goal of the scholarship is to address the financial barriers faced by students who wish to pursue higher education but are unable to do so because of the expensive educational system, leading them to drop out of school before finishing their coursework. This will encourage students who are struggling financially to pursue higher education.
Benefits for Ellucian Path Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are given below:
- Financial difficulties won’t force students to give up on their education.
- Higher education will be possible for the students.
- After getting the notification, students who made the shortlist can confirm their names.
- The aim is to give scholarships to qualifying not-for-profit higher education institutions in Australia, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Ireland, Lebanon, Mexico, and the United Kingdom, as well as public two-year schools in the United States.
- In addition, the scholarship will assist schools in staying true to their mission of offering excellent teaching by giving students access to excellent education regardless of their financial situation.
- The online platform for students to apply has been updated with the provisional deadlines.
Types of Ellucian Path Scholarship Scheme
Grants to public two-year schools in the United States and non-profit higher education establishments in Australia, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, Ecuador, Ireland, Lebanon, Mexico, and the United Kingdom will be the primary focus of the scholarship program for 2023.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- Public two-year Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) located in the United States will be accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree-granting not-for-profit higher education schools in Australia, Canada, Ecuador, Colombia, Ireland, Lebanon, United Kingdom, Chile, and Mexico will be accepted.
Required Documents List
The required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Personal and Academic Information
- Income Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letter
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Once you’ve verified your admission to the institution, apply for the scholarship of your choice.