Previously there have been so many initiatives launched by various national and international departments to provide internships for students pursuing their UG and PG degrees in any relevant courses. And now we are here with another initiative that is called IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship 2023, which is initiated by the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, in which students will get a chance to gain work experience in their respective fields of UG and PG courses. Here we have mentioned all the major and minor aspects that will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more, students from any relevant institute can apply for this through the link given in this article.
IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship 2023
The IIT Gandhinagar has launched an internship program for eligible students who are recently pursuing their UG, or PG degrees in any specific field. Under this internship program, students will get a chance to enhance their knowledge and get experience in their fields. The IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship 2023 offers a unique platform for students to immerse themselves in real-world research projects, collaborate with seasoned researchers, and contribute to the ongoing pursuit of knowledge in various fields. Whether you are an undergraduate or a postgraduate student, this program offers you a chance to apply classroom learning to real-world challenges and refine your skills under the guidance of accomplished mentors.The program is structured to not only enhance your academic and professional growth but also to empower you with the skills and confidence needed to excel in your future endeavors.
Key Highlights of IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship 2023
|Name Of The Internship||IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship 2023|
|Launched By||Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Srip Portal|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||UG & PG Degree pursuing students|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Stipend|
|Stipend Rate||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Internship Duration||8 Weeks|
|Transferable Type||Weekly Basis|
|Covered Allowances||Stipends & Hostel Fees|
|No of Covered Allowances||2|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||5th March 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar|
Palaj, Gujarat – 382355
|Phone No||079 2395 2800|
Objective of IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship
The main objective of this program is to offer valuable work experience to students who are recently pursuing their higher college degrees, and through this, all the participants will have the opportunity to get engaged in hands-on research projects, gain practical skills and also enhance their understanding of real-world challenges. This experience aims to bridge the gap between academic learning and practical implementation, fostering a deeper connection between classroom knowledge and its practical use.
Benefits of IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship
- This internship program will offer a chance to apply classroom knowledge to practical situations, so that you can work on real research projects, gaining hands-on experience that goes beyond textbooks.
- Through this, you’ll develop valuable skills that are highly relevant to your field of study, and these skills can include data analysis, problem-solving, communication, and technical proficiency.
- Under this, you’ll have the chance to connect with professors, researchers, and fellow interns, building a professional network that could help with future collaborations and job opportunities.
- By working closely with experienced professionals, students can receive guidance and mentorship, which will be incredibly valuable for candidates’ personal and professional growth.
- Through this internship, you’ll sharpen your problem-solving abilities, learning to approach challenges with creativity and perseverance.
Timelines of Internship
|Fresh opening of application forms||10th February 2023|
|Last date to apply online||5th March 2023|
- Those students who are citizens of India are eligible for this program.
- Students who are currently pursuing UG PG degrees in any recognized university are eligible.
- Those students who have made a presentation are eligible.
- Those students who are ready to carry out research projects are eligible.
Required Documents List
- Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Identification Proof
- Passport-sized Photograph
- Proof of Enrollment
- Previous Work (if applicable)
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- Optional: Test Scores/Certificates
Registration Procedure Under IIT Gandhinagar Research Internship 2023
As the internship program has recently launched there is no application process link available yet, so students are advised to wait a bit till the authorities of IIT Gandhinagar announce the official link and process to apply for the internship. Till then, for more detailed information candidates are advised to stay connected with us and go to the Official Website to get detailed information and clear all your doubts.