As we all know that there are so many young minds who have started their enterprises at a young age but such leaders face a lot of challenges every day so to provide them ease the authorities of Echoing Green, have launched a fellowship program called, Echoing Green Fellowship 2023. Under this, selected fellows will get an opportunity to enhance their skills, and learn more skills from their experts. So if you want to know more details about this, you are required to go through this whole article till the end, here we have mentioned all the details like its purpose, benefits, eligibility, required documents list, and also the registration process is available in this article.
Echoing Green Fellowship 2023
The Echoing Green Fellowship program introduced by Echoing Green, is an amazing opportunity for people and groups who are willing to foster their leadership qualities and make an positive impact. This program offers fellowships, which are like special grants, to help these individuals and teams. If you become a fellow, you’ll receive a stipend of $80,000, which is like a regular payment, to support your efforts. through this stipend, fellows will be able to focus on their projects and ideas while honing their leadership skills and it is a chance to grow, learn, and create various changes while getting financial support you need. With a stipend of USD 80,000, you can dedicate yourself to your initiative, cultivate your leadership skills, and transform your idea into a reality. This fellowship isn’t just about financial assistance; it’s a recognition of your potential to drive change and create a better future.
Key Highlights of Echoing Green Fellowship 2023
|Name Of The Scholarship||Echoing Green Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Echoing Green|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Echoing Green Portal|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amounts|
|Fellowship Amount||USD 80,000/-|
|Fellowship Duration||18 Months|
|Working Duration||40 Hours Per Week|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Yearly/ One-Time Payment Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||It will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||462 Seventh Avenue,|
Objective of Echoing Green Fellowship
The main objective of this program is to offer financial support to all the fellows and groups and enable them to develop their leadership abilities. The selected fellows will be granted a stipend of $80,000 to aid them in pursuing their projects and ideas. This fellowship aims to empower and nurture emerging leaders as they work towards creating positive and impactful changes in their communities and beyond.
Benefits of Echoing Green Fellowship
- This program is designed to help individuals and organizations to nurture and develop their leadership potential, and it is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to make a positive impact on their communities and the world.
- Fellows selected for the program will receive a stipend of USD 80,000, which support allows them to focus on their projects and ideas without worrying about financial constraints.
- The fellowship is open to a wide range of projects and initiatives, so if you’re working on education, healthcare, environment, technology, or any other field that addresses social challenges, the fellowship supports diverse projects.
- All the fellows will become a part of a vibrant and supporting community, and they also have a chance to connect with other like-minded fellows who are also passionate about creating positive change in the world.
- Echoing Green provides fellows with experienced mentors who can offer guidance, insights, and advice, and this personalized mentorship helps fellows refine their ideas and strategies, enhancing their chances of success.
- For this opportunity, the candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The age limit of the candidate for this fellowship should be 18 years.
- Those candidates who are fluent in speaking and writing the English language are eligible.
- Under this, independent organizations are also eligible for this fellowship program.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Annual Income Certificate
- Phone Number
- Email ID
Registration Procedure Under Echoing Green Fellowship 2023
As this fellowship is recently announced so the authorities have not released the application process yet. So, those candidates who want to apply for this fellowship program, are advised to wait till the authority launched the registration process.