We’ve learnt over the past decade how intricately animal protection is linked to our welfare and that of the planet. The Ahimsa Fellowship is a first of its kind initiative which will prepare you to stand up and advocate for animals. This is the unique opportunity to learn from the most experienced. We have many compassionate individuals across the country, working in their community to protect animals. A training programme like the Fellowship will help each of these compassionate individuals maximize their impact. Improve their knowledge and skills, provide a support community of fellows across different regions and help them help thousand of animals. In this article we will discuss in details about the Ahimsa Fellowship 2023-24 and will talk about Objective, Benefits, Highlights, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply Online and contact Details etc.
About Ahimsa Fellowship
Ahimsa Fellowship is an exciting initiative to inject and groom young talent in the Animals rights and welfare sector. This has the potential to transform the sector by building leadership capacity over the years hoping that a lot of young people with passion for animals and sustainability will join this program. This Fellowship is started for young people between 18 and 30 years of age who are passionate about creating positive change in their communities. For the duration of the Fellowship, a monthly stipend will be offered to each fellow. The Stipend is provided to cover the cost of expenses required for the execution of projects and milestones.
Key Highlights Of Ahimsa Fellowship
|Launched By||Ahimsa Foundation|
|Name of the Fellowship||Ahimsa Fellowship|
|Objective||To make a valuable change in the country for animal protection|
|Benefits||Ahimsa Fellowship Stipend|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applicants must be graduate and have cleared the degree from any branch|
Objective Of Ahimsa Fellowship
- Ahimsa Fellowship aims at creating a talent pool of skilled individuals by imparting sound subject matter expertise in the field of animal welfare.
- This fellowship is a transformative program that aims to empower and equip young leaders with the skills they need to make a positive impact in their society.
- The fellowship also encourages and supports to take up advocacy efforts that complement their skill set and interest across the broad field of Animal Protection.
Benefits Of Ahimsa Fellowship 2023-24
- Exposure to lectures from the best subject matter experts
- Experiential learning vide residential workshops and planned project and field work activities
- Understanding in-depth about Legal and Policy Regime pertaining to animal protection
- Comprehensive curriculum covering pertinent animal welfare issues, especially farm animal welfare
- Monthly stipend will be offered to each fellow to cover cost of expenses required for the execution of projects and milestones
- At the end of the fellowship, fellows may be recommended in animal welfare organizations across India
- Must be a citizen of India
- Applicants must be graduate from any stream
- Should be fluent in English communication
- Applicant need to be available for 9-month to attend the entire duration of the program
- Age must be between 22 and 35 years
As the last date to apply online for this fellowship is passed for the AY 2023-2024. As soon as we’ll get the update, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
- Online Application Form
- Candidates shortlisted from Stage 1 will be invited for the stage 2 Evaluation round which will conduct online
- Personal Interview (Online)
Procedure to Apply Online For Ahimsa Fellowship
- Applicants need to visit the Official Website
- On homepage click on Apply Now button
- Application form will appear on your screen
- Fill all the required details with correct information
- Cross check the form after you have filled the form
- Finally click on Submit button
Plot 26, DDA, Opposite Gulmohar Enclave
Gate No. 3, Delhi 110049