Here in this article, we are going to discuss the latest program which is introduced by British Council, which launched the British Council International Publishing Fellowship (IPF) 2023. In this program, fellowships will be provided to all Indian and UK students who are pursuing professionals. And also the authorities will provide various facilities which include study trips, masterclasses, network opportunities, and many more, and the fellows will be selected on the basis of their previous year’s experiences. If you are a student who is willing to know more details about this program then you have to go through this article till the end and get information such as eligibility criteria, benefits, features, registration process, and many more.
British Council International Publishing Fellowship 2023
The British Council has started a fellowship program for all the youngsters who are pursuing professional in India and UK, through this fellowship program the authorities will provide them with various professional skills which include study trips, market presentations, and networking, and will also be able to learn from professionals to gain more experience for their real-world hassles. This program is only for those who have the desire to gain more experience as a freelancer, and publishing professionals. With the help of this program, the authorities will provide coverage for local transfers, traveling allowances, visa costs, and many more. Those students who haven’t applied for this program and are willing to do so, are advised to make a registration before the last date.
Key Highlights of British Council International Publishing Fellowship (IPF) 2023
|Name Of the Fellowship||British Council International Publishing Fellowship (IPF) 2023|
|Known As||British Council International Publishing Fellowship|
|Launched By||British Council|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||British Council Portal|
|Applicable To||UK and Indian Citizens|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||The e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Renewal||Work Experience|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis or Yearly Basis|
|Covered Allowances||Visa Costs|
Accommodation Allowance Local Transfers
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Deadline||Updated Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|YouTube Channel of the Program||British Council India|
Objective of British Council International Publishing Fellowship (IPF)
The main objective of this fellowship program is to provide various skills to all freelancers and professionals so that they can gain experience from professionals and learn various skills for their experience in real-world life, which is necessary. There have been so many fellowship programs launched by various national and international authorities but this is one of the best. So, if you are willing to gain more skills and learn from the best of professionals who will provide you with so many skills for your aura which will be beneficial for your future in your fields. Not just skills, but they will also provide you with valid authentic certificates for your resume so that you can apply in the best companies and get your dream jobs.
Benefits of British Council International Publishing Fellowship
- This fellowship program provides the best and most unique opportunity to connect with the best professionals, authors, and other industry experts from all over the world.
- All the eligible participants will get a chance to interact with diverse groups, frosting international collaborations, and also will be able to help in their professional network.
- Under this program, the authorities will also encourage cultural exchange by bringing them together from different countries, and through this initiative participants will be able to learn about diverse publishing practices, literary traditions, and market trends from different regions to enhance their understanding of the global publishing landscape.
- This program is basically designed to improve the professional development of the candidates, it offers access to various workshops, seminars, and training sessions which will be conducted by experienced professionals in the various industries.
- with the implementation of this program, an insider’s perspective on the British publishing industries, and all individuals will be able to gain valuable insights from publishing houses. with these exposers, all the fellows will be able to understand best of industries practices and trends.
- under this fellowship program, every participant will be assigned a professional mentor who will be an established figure in the publishing industry, this relationship of mentor and individual it helps navigate challenges and set the best goals, which will make a contribution to their professional growth.
- Program of Publisher
- Agent visits
- Market Presentations
- Visa Costs
- Local Transfers
- Traveling Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
- Interested candidates should be residents of India and the UK.
- Those candidates who are pursuing their degree program or studying in the UK impaneled are eligible to get benefited from this program.
- Those candidates who have gained experience of 5 years in publishing are eligible for this fellowship program.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the translation ecosystem to be eligible for this program.
- Applicants must have knowledge of the English language is required.
Required Documents List
- Cover Letter
- IELTS Score Copy
- IELTS Test Report Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- GRE or TOEFL
- Transcripts Copies
- GRE Proof
- Admission Offer or Letter
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Process to Apply Under British Council International Publishing Fellowship 2023
- All the fellows who want to apply to this program, have to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After this, the webpage will appear on your screen.
- On that page, find the Apply Now option, and after tapping on that link the application form will open on your screen.
- Now all the individuals are required to fill out the form with the necessary details on it, such as personal details and academic details.
- And with this form, attach all the scanned necessary documents with it.
- After this process, review all the details and last submit the application form to the officials.
- Office Address:-British Council Division, British High Commission
- 17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
Telephone Number:- 0120-4569000
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org