Previously many fellowship programs have been launched by various national and international departments to provide opportunities for students in various fields to gain more skills and insights about the specific fields, and now here is another fellowship that is initiated by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the name of the program is German Chancellor Fellowship 2023. Which, students who have an interest in politics, media, business, society, culture, or administration will get a chance to carry out research in their specific fields in Germany. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details that include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
German Chancellor Fellowship 2023
Alexander von Humboldt has released the fellowship program for eligible students out there who have an interest in politics, media, business, society, culture, or administration, and this program will provide them a chance to enhance their knowledge and learn skills and insights and carry out their research in their specific fields. Under this fellowship program, students will get 1-year stay in Germany and this fellowship program is only available for students who belong to India, China, Brazil, Russia, South Africa, or the USA. Those who want to get this opportunity mush have to apply for the program through online registration mode, and selected candidates will get this opportunity to work closely with professionals and experts and learn from them which will be beneficial for them in future job aspects. Here we have provided you with all the mandatory aspects related to this initiative so apply for it before it ends.
Key Highlights of German Chancellor Fellowship
|Name Of The Scholarship||German Chancellor Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India, China, Brazil, Russia, South Africa, or the USA|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship amount|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||€2,000, €2,300, or €2,600|
|Fellowship Duration||12 Months|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||WissenschaftsForum, |
|Phone Number||+49 30 204 555-39|
Objective of German Chancellor Fellowship
The main objective is this program is to foster international cooperation, exchange knowledge, and also promote personal and professional growth among young talented students from around the world. Through this fellowship program, participants will have the opportunity to engage in high-level research, gain insights into German society, politics, and culture, and develop lasting networks that contribute to positive global advancements and mutual understanding between Germany and their home countries.
Benefits of German Chancellor Fellowship
- This program is initiated to enhance and develop their personal and professional skills in their specific chosen fields.
- Through this program, all the participants will get a chance to make network with experts and professionals in their fields and gain more knowledge from them.
- All the fellows will get involved in the work so that they can understand the work and lead to fresh perspectives, innovative ideas, and cross-disciplinary collaborations that might not have been possible in their home countries.
- Through this initiative, will also open various doors for their future jobs, and with networking, they can get the best of opportunities for themselves.
Important Dates of Fellowship
|Fellowship Begins||March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2023|
|Selection Meeting||April 2023|
List of Top 10 Awardees Under the Fellowship
|Dr. Sebastian Olma||2017|
|Dr. Kristina Lunz||2017|
|Dr. Anette Gärtner||2017|
|Dr. Felix Henselowsky||2018|
|Dr. Cindy Grieshaber||2018|
|Dr. Michael Brüggemann||2019|
|Dr. Susanne Böhlich||2020|
|Dr. Barbara Brundiers||2020|
|Dr. Rica John||2020|
- Candidates who belong to India, Brazil, Russia, China, South Africa, or the USA are eligible for this program.
- Students must have an interest in these specific fields such as politics, media, business, society, culture, or administration can also get this opportunity.
- Students should have knowledge of English and German language and must have to hold Bachelor’s degree.
Required Documents List
- Letter of Motivation
- Project Plan
- Project Significance and Building Bridges
- Mentoring Agreement
- Letters of Recommendation
Registration Procedure Under German Chancellor Fellowship
- Interested fellows who want to get enrolled in this program are required to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After this, you are required to tap on the option called Apply Online option and continue.
- After tapping on it, you have to click on I am New to the Humboldt Foundation and Would Like to Create a User Account option and continue.
- After this the registration page will appear, now fill in all the asked details on it and attach the documents.
- Last check the details and them submit it, and you are successfully registered under this fellowship program