Today in this article we are going to discuss the latest fellowship program which is initiated by the Department of Atomic Energy, and the name of the fellowship program is Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023. This fellowship is especially for active scientists, engineers, and technologists. This fellowship program recognizes candidates who have exceptional contributions to the field of science and technology. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the important about this fellowship program that includes its benefits eligibility, and other details also. So kindly rea this article till the end.
Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023
The Raja Ramanna Fellowship program is a beneficial award for exceptional scientists and technologists in India, that is named after the famous physicist and nuclear scientist Dr, Raja Ramanna, and this program recognizes candidates who have made contributions in their respective fields and who have the potential to pursue their contribution in scientific landscape of the nation. This fellowship program is available to all Indian citizens, it will provide financial assistance, research grants, and many other facilities which will be helpful in carrying out pioneering research. And all the successful candidates will be selected by a rigorous evaluation process. With the support of this initiative, the authorities will support all the exceptional scientists, which will be helpful in their growth and development in the scientific ecosystem in India.
Key Highlights of Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023|
|Launched by||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Beneficiaries||Active retired scientists, engineers, technologists|
Objective of Raja Ramanna Fellowship
The main objective of this program is to recognize and support all the outstanding scientists and researchers in the field of nuclear science and technology, it also aims to provide financial aid and various resources to enable these exceptional candidates to pursue groundbreaking research and promote innovation in this field. By providing benefits, it will also foster a conducive environment for scientific excellence, collaboration, knowledge, and much more by leading to the development of innovative solutions and technologies in the nuclear domain.
Raja Ramanna Fellowship Amount
|Honorarium||Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Research Grant||Rs. 1,50,000/- Per Annum|
|Travelling Grant||Actual Cost|
Benefits of Raja Ramanna Fellowship
- This fellowship program will provide sustainable research funding to the candidates by providing them with opportunities to conduct cutting-edge research in the science and technology fields.
- With this funding, all the fellows will be able to explore new ideas and develop innovative technologies, and also to contribute scientific advancements.
- This fellowship program also offers to complete their research pursuits, because they have the freedom to choose their research areas and work on various projects that include their interests and expertise.
- Those candidates who have been awarded this fellowship program candidate’s will be able to make contributions to their respective fields of study, it also their professional reputations.
- This initiative also opens various opportunities for collaboration and networking with other scientists and researchers, and with this, candidates will be able to learn from these experts in their respective fields.
- This program will also provide a platform to showcase their research and make significant contributions to their specific fields of study. It will enhance the candidate’s experience with the curriculum vitae and increase their chances of faculty positions, and prestigious awards.
- Those candidates who are scientists, engineers, and technologists are eligible to get this opportunity.
- Those candidates who are retired from a unit of DAE also including aided institutions are eligible to get this fellowship.
- Candidates who have wished to do high-quality RH in their specific disciplines are eligible for this opportunity.
- The age of the participants should not be more than 70 years is necessary.
- The nomination form will review twice a year: Update Soon
- Nomination form review may carry out at other times also in special cases
- Names of selected candidates will announce in April and October every year
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Research Proposal
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
- Research Experience and Publications
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Age
- Consent from Host Institution
- Financial Proposal
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
Registration Procedure Under Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023
- Interested fellows can submit nominations to the Head of the Institute.
- In the form, candidates have to fill in necessary details that including Name
- Designation (at the time of retirement)
- Date of Retirement
- Full Official address
- Date of birth
- Highest degree
- Field of specialization
- Experience during the last 10 years of service is necessary
- The nomination application form should be submitted to the Atomic Energy Commission AEC’s chairman.