Many families with low incomes find it difficult to provide children with a good education. Many organizations run a variety of scholarship programs with this in mind. for every student to have access to an excellent education. ZS Associates India Private Limited introduced the ZScholars Program 2023-24 program not too long ago. Financial aid for pursuing higher education will be given through this scholarship. In this article, you get all the information regarding this scholarship including its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, overview, and application procedure.
ZScholars Program 2023-24
ZScholars Associate India Pvt. Ltd. developed the ZScholars Scholarship Program 2024 for first-year undergraduate students enrolled in general or professional programs. Students from socioeconomically disadvantaged backgrounds who are unable to pay for their education might apply for scholarships.
Students taking online through the ZScholars Program for admission to UG General or Professional degree courses will get a yearly scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000 upon receipt of the scholarship funds. Only students registered in degree programs at Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore-based universities will be eligible for this award. The candidate’s current field of study such as a General or Professional course will determine the scholarship amount. The last day for registering for the scholarship is 15 December 2023.
The main objective of the scholarship is to offer financial support in the form of scholarships to students who choose to continue higher education. Students who choose to pursue General or Professional courses toward their undergraduate degree will be allowed to do so. Annually, the scholarship amounts will be awarded to the students.
Benefits of ZScholars Program
- ZS Associates India Private Limited has introduced the ZScholars Program.
- Students enrolled in undergraduate programs will get financial aid under the program.
- The program should be beneficial to students in all streams.
- Financial aid up to Rs.20,000 per year is available to students registered in regular undergraduate courses.
- Financial aid up to Rs.50,000 per year is available to students registered in professional graduate degrees.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- The applicant must live in India.
- Students must be enrolled in undergraduate programs offered in Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, and other cities such as B.E, B.Tech, LLB, B.Arch, and MBBS.
- The candidate’s yearly household income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh per annum.
- Students must have received at least 60% in their prior exam or the board exam for their 12th grade.
Required Documents List
The required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Identity Card
- Bank Account Details
- Current Year Admission Proof
Students will be chosen based on their qualifying requirements, verification of supporting documentation, phone interview, and final interview.
Application Procedure of ZScholars Program 2023-24
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Register button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.