Every year, the World Handwriting Contest 2024 honors the art of handwriting. This tournament is really inclusive since it is available to individuals of all ages and nations. In an increasingly digital environment, the competition seeks to highlight the value of neat handwriting and inspire people to value the uniqueness and beauty of handwritten correspondence. Students who are interested may apply for this competition through their schools or individually by 20 November.
World Handwriting Contest 2024
The global handwriting contest’s worldwide headquarters must receive all submissions with the exception of those from any nation that is designated as having a national affiliation. The national affiliate of that nation must receive entries from any of these. Contest submissions are accepted annually from January 1 through 30 June. Submissions must be received by 30 June in order to be eligible for awards in that year. The winners of each year’s competition get prizes from WHC and all awards are given out by December. Only one submission per individual is permitted annually.
World Handwriting Contest Key Dates 2024
|The deadline for receiving your school registration form and DD
|Deadline for receiving students Answer Sheets
|Announcement of School Level Results
|International Handwriting Day
|Announcement of Names at the awards function in Delhi
- Children of Age 7 and under
- Pre-Teens of Ages 8 to 12
- Teens Ages 13 to 19
- Adults of Ages 20 to 64
- Senior of Age 65 and above
- Font size and uniformity
- Connectivity and Combining of Letters
- The ability for legible writing
Individual Application Procedure of World Handwriting Contest
- Send an email to email@example.com before anything else.
- The applicant’s registration form and answer sheet will be emailed to the address supplied.
- Print the document now and finish the test.
- The completed form and answer sheet should then be sent to the following address:
- Ask Learning Centre, 10-2-299/F/A,
- Lower Ground Floor,
- Vijayanagar Colony Main Road,
- Masabtank, Hyderabad-500057, Telangana
Apply Procedure of World Handwriting Contest 2024 through Schools
- Complete the writing competition application form provided by the designated coordinator.
- Post the poster on the school bulletin board for consideration for shortlisting.
- Interested individuals need to submit an application fee of Rs 100 in order to register for the National Handwriting Competition.
- The interested school must send the application (School Registration Form+Demand Draft) to ASK Learning Center, Hyderabad, by 20 November 2022.
- The relevant test materials will be sent to the schools after the application form and DD have been received.
- After then, examinations must be held on school property by 30 November 2022.
- The school’s deadline for turning in student response sheets to the ASK Learning Center in Hyderabad is now December 2020.
Guidelines for World Handwriting Contest
- The examination will be given entirely in English.
- Classification A Exams must be taken on four ruled papers by students.
- The identical question paper will be used for Categories B and C.
- The entire exam period will be 20 minutes.
- There will only be one full test and the candidate’s performance on the answer sheet will determine whether or not they are shortlisted for the next phase.