The Banaras Hindu University released the announcement for the BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024. BHU is currently accepting applications from Indian Nationals Foreign Nationals PIO and OCI for Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship for the academic year 2023-24. Aspiring candidates can submit the online application form through the official portal. In this article, you get all the information regarding this BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-24 including its objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits, overview, and applying procedure.
BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-24
The Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi is providing Ph.D. holders with a research opportunity through the BHU Varanasi Post Doctoral Fellowship 2024. A program known as the Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships provides up to 100 posts in the humanities, social sciences, sciences, and other professional fields. There is a two-year limit on the fellowship. If the relevant review committee gives the fellowship a positive appraisal, it may be extended for an additional year. In addition to the monthly fellowship payment annual research grants and housing are awarded to fellows.
Overview of BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-24
|Name of the Fellowship||BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024|
|Launched by||Banaras Hindu University|
|Number of Positions||100|
Objective of BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship
The primary goal of the Banaras Hindu University which sponsors the Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship is to assist the most accomplished doctorate holders in their research.
Benefits of BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Candidates would get a monthly stipend of Rs 1 lakh (about USD 1,350).
- The candidate will also be qualified for an annual research grant of Rs 3 lakh (USD 3,800).
- There could only be a certain amount of campus accommodation available.
- The candidate may be of Indian, foreign, PIO, or OCI nationality.
- The maximum age for candidates should be 35 years old.
- A Ph.D. from one of the top 500 universities with an excellent academic record or two years of postdoctoral experience from one of the top 500 universities is required for application to the fellowship.
- Applicants need to have demonstrated their capacity for independent research.
- High-impact journal articles are a must for an aspirant.
- The Indian government’s regulations shall be followed.
Required Documents List
- Research plan proposal (maximum of 500 words)
- A list of all publications is included in the curriculum vitae.
- PDF files include a synopsis of the candidate’s accomplishments as well as at least two or maybe five significant publications.
- Permission from a BHU academic member.
- Recommendation letter from the PDF adviser or thesis supervisor.
Application Procedure of BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-24
- First you have to visit theOfficial Website of the Banaras Hindu University.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Go to the News/Notices section.
- You need to find the Applications invited for the Mahamana Post Doctoral Fellowship for Indian Nationals Foreign Nationals, PIO, and OC… link.
- A new page will appear on your screen with the information applied to the link.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Citizenship Status
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Other details
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Once you get to the application’s 17 pages, keep clicking the next button.
- To finally apply, click the submit button.