This program created by Kerala State Welfare Corporation (KSWC) to help financially disadvantaged unreserved groups in the state. The state government offers financial assistance to the economically underprivileged sections of local communities through the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023. In this post you get every information regarding this scholarship including its objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and application procedure.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023
The Kerala State Welfare Corporation for the Forward Communities Limited (KSWCFC) created the Samunnathi scholarship. The goal is to inspire qualified students from Kerala’s forward thinking communities underprivileged neighborhoods to pursue higher education. As a result, the KSWCFC provides educational loans to the chosen students at a reduced interest rate. Young people who want to study undergraduate and graduate degrees in professional or technical fields are supported by the Vidya Samunnathi scholarship program 2023.
The students register in school and post-graduation courses will profit to a certain extent, while the students enrolled in advanced courses like CA/ICWA/CS and those studying at IIT, IIM, NIT and comparable National Institutes would receive a special subsidy for their studies. The last day to submit an online application for the Vidya Samunnathi Individual and Coaching Assistance Scheme is 15 December 2023. Before the deadline, applicants can visit the official website and complete the whole application procedure.
Overview of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Kerala State Welfare Corporation|
|Objective||Providing Financial Help|
Objective of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship is to give money to the state’s underprivileged and reserved groups so they can have a bright future. We are all aware that a lot of exceptional students are compelled to leave their studies in middle school owing to poor family money.
Benefits of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- The scholarship is to motivate students who want to learn more but are unable to do so because of financial hardships.
- The scholarship will provide these deserving students with a certain amount of funding in order to assist these gifted and deserving individuals in paying their tuition without stress.
- The students must live in Kerala State.
- The candidate must come from an economically disadvantaged community.
- Any students who have already applied for the scholarship are not eligible to apply for this program during the current academic year.
- The annual income of the household should not be more than Rs. 2 lakh.
- The candidate must choose their coaching facilities in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth
- Income Certificate
- PAN Card
- Residence Certificate
- Identity Card
List of Courses Eligible for the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023
Competitive Assistance Course:
- Civil Service Exam
Education Scholarship Courses:
- Phil & PHD Level
- National Institute Level
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- Post Graduate Level
- Graduate Level
- Diploma Level
- Higher Secondary Level
Application Procedure of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the KSWC.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to go to the Scheme Area.
- Select Scholarship Application from the menu.
- Select the course level according to your preference.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit button.