The Karnataka government offers Post metric and Pre metric scholarship to the students studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class under the state government school. You can check the details on official website such as Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, Necessary documents etc. Applicant can register themselves studying in class 9th,10th class and claim the benefits after the application is approved for SSP Scholarship. Similarly student of 11th, 12th class can apply themselves of SSP Scholarship. The main purpose of SSP Scholarship 2023 for those students who face financial difficulties in pursuing their education irrespective caste, gender or Category. It is dedicated by the government of Karnataka. This article provide all the information related to this scholarship.
SSP Scholarship 2023
Good New, for them who belongs to the state of Karnataka .Recently Karnataka state government offers the Pre Metric and Post Metric Scholarship Scheme. State Scholarship Portal SSP Scholarship 2023 is the official web portal through which eligible students can register for Karnataka Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme . so on the official might chance want to catch each and every concerning the program. Read this article carefully.
Pre Metric Scholarship
- The state government of Karnataka SSP Pre Metric Scholarship 2023 the students studying in 9th,10th class.
- Applicant fill their SSP Scholarship 2023 application form with the help of their SATD ID and other document.
- If you are not getting the fees in your bank account then you should check SSP Pre Metric Scholarship 2023 Status.
- Your school fess will be reimbursed by the state government directly in your registered Bank Account.
Post Metric Scholarship
- The Karnataka SSP Post Metric scholarship is applicable for those student who are studying in 10th class or in Graduation.
- Cast certificate and Income certificate with their respective. Certificate number must required to complete the Post Metric Scholarship Registration.
- You have to wait the approval of application form by the department and institute of receiving benefits
- State Scholarship Portal – SSP Scholarship 2023 is the official web portal through which eligible students can register for Karnataka Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- To complete the Registration You must follow the guideline mentioned in this post.
Key Highlights of SSP Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Portal||State Scholarship Portal (SSP)|
|Name of the Scholarship||SSP Scholarship|
|Types of scholarship||Post Metric Scholarship Pre Metric Scholarship Fees Reimbursement Schemes|
|No .of Departments offering a Scholarship||7|
|Beneficiary||Domicile students of Karnataka belonging to SC/ST/BC/Minorities categories|
|Application Timeline||Between Feb to June|
List of Scholarship SSP Scholarship 2023
Some of the departments include Social Welfare Department, Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme, Tribal Welfare Department, and more. There are 7 departments of the government of Karnataka provide scholarship to the students from different society.The table below highlights the list of scholarship available of the SSp portal of Karnataka .
|Name of scholarship||Department|
|Post-Metric Scholarship for SC Students||Social welfare Department|
|Pre-Metric Scholarship for SC Students||Tribal Welfare Department|
|Post-Metric Scholarship for Backward Classes||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Vidyaashri Scholarship||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Fee Reimbursement for Backward Classes Students||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Post metric Scholarship for minorities||Department of Minority Welfare|
|Fee Reimbursement for Engineering and Diploma in Engineering SC/ST Students||Department of Technical Education|
|Fee Reimbursement for Medical SC/ST Students||Department of Medical Education|
|Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities||Department of Minority Welfare|
|Post-Metric Scholarship for Karnataka State Brahmin||Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board|
Eligibility Criteria SSP Scholarship 2023
You must follow the following Eligibility criteria for the application offered by the SSP Scholarship. The given table will provide all the information.
- Post metric Scholarship for SC students
- Student must have securedat least 50% marks or equivalent grades in previous examination.
- Students must domicle of Karnataka. SSP Scholarship 2023 Annual family income should be 2.5 lakhs
- Post metric Sholarship for ST students
- Applicant must belongs to Karnataka.
- Applicant must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grades in previous examination.
- Family annual income must be 2.5 lakhs.
- Student must be a domicile of Karnataka and belong to SC/ST or Minority community
- Student must have 75% attendance in the academic year
- For SC/ST, family’s annual income must be INR 2 lakh or less
- For OBC, family’s annual income must be INR 1 lakh or less
Post metric Scholarship for Backward Classes
- They must have scored at least 50% marks (for category 1) and 60% marks (for category 2A, 3A and 3B) in the previous examination.
- Annual family income must be less than INR 2.5 lakh.
- Students must be domicile of Karnataka and belong to Backward Classes category.
- They must be pursuing studies at post-matriculation level.
- Name of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Students SATs ID
- Registration Number
- Cast certificate
- Income certificate
- E Attestation number
- Bonafide student
- Eligible fees receipt
- 10th Marksheet
- PUC registration number (first year degree)
- Aadhaar card
- Parents name
Procedure to Create Account on SSP Scholarship Portal
- Firstly visit the official website of the State Scholarship Portal.
- The homepage will appear and click on the link given to apply for the Post Metric and Pre metric Scholarship.
- Now, press the key on create account.
- Use your Student SATS ID to start the Registration and then fill the form.
- Upload your bank account and student ID and the institute where you you are studying.
- Finally submit you application form of the Scholarship and verify all the details.
- Take print out of your form for your future reference.
- Visit the official website of the SSP Scholarship 2023.
- Click on the student login button on the dashboard.
- Enter your username password and captcha code.
- Once logged in, proceed to complete the scholarship application. Fill in all required details in the application.
- Submit the application and upload all relevant documents.
Procedure To Do Student Login
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- On the home page, you are required to click on the student login.
- you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do a student login
Check Application Status Under SSP Scholarship 2023
First you have to Click on the Link given here.
- After that a Webpage will be opened on your screen.
- Here you have to Enter the Details like Students SATS ID, Financial Year.
- Now you have to click on Search Option.
- Then Click on Search Option.
- Department of Minority Welfare- – 9480843005/ 9844251221/ 8073406449
- Department of social welfare- 080-22535931; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trible welfare Department – 080-22261789
- Department of Technical Education- 080-22356949