In this article we will share you all the related details of Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 by the government of Telangana. Various types of schemes are provided by the government under the Ts ePass Scholarship 2023. Government of Telangana provide a financial benefits to the student of the state.The stat government will provide scholarships to the backward and minority student. In todays article we are going to provide all the related information to the scheme like Application procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Objectives and Required document.
Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 has been started by the government of Telangana to provide benefits to the student of its state it is a scholarship portal there are various types of benefits such as Post Metric & Pre Metric Scholarship and Overseas Scholarship. Financial assistance will be provided to students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities and Backward Classes, so that they can complete their studies.
Overview of Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship name||Ts ePass Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of Telangana state|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the SC, ST, backward classes, economically backward classes, minorities and physically challenged students of Telangana state.|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to the SC, ST, backward class, economically backward class, minorities and physically challenged students of Telangana state to study.|
|Category||Telangana government scheme|
Objective of Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
The main objective of Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 is to provide for financial assistance to the Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and other Backward classes, Economically Backward classes Minority and Physically changed of the state. Those students who want to achieve benefits of scholarship under the scheme will have to register through the official website of this portal only then they will be provided of this scheme.
Courses covered under Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
- Certificate course
- Degree in agriculture
- Post graduate degree in agriculture
- Master degree in business administration
- Post graduation degree in business finance
- Degree in trade finance,
- Degree in Commercial Pilot License
- Degree in computer application
- Degree in computer science,
- Degree in engineering,
- Degree in management
List of the scholarship
- Post metric scholarship
- Pre metric scholarship
- Overseas scholarship
Schedule of scholarship
|Post metric scholarship||February|
|Pre metric scholarship||Opened|
|Overseas scholarship||December – February|
Eligibility for Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
- If Applicant want to get this benefits of this scholarship scheme those students must belong to the state of Telangana.
- The candidates applying must belong to the Sc/ST/BC /EBC and minority category.
- In addition, 75% attendance in each quarter is mandatory to apply for the scholarship.
- Annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh for SC/ST category citizens and Rs.1.50 lakh (rural area) and Rs.2 lakh (urban area) for BC/EBC category
- Under this, applications can also be made by physically challenged students whose family income is less than or equal to Rs 1 lakh
- Passport size photo
- Domicile certificate
- Cast certificate
- Adhaar number
- E. mail ID
- Pass book
- Marksheet of the last qualifying examination
- Income certificate
- Bonafide certificate
Reason for Rejection
- Candidate is not Bonafied student.
- If student is absent
- And if student is admitted under management quota.
- Wrong caste details
- Renewal offered is not received
- Previous approval verification for renewal
- Wrong course
- If the applicant fail to submit caste and income certificate.
- Claiming scholarship for same level course.
Application Procedure of Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
- Go to the official website of the Electronic Payment and application system of scholarship.
- Now, click on” Post metric service”,” Pre metric service “and “overseas scholarship service.”
- Click the registration option from the new page will open on your screen.
- Enter the details in the application form such as name, father name, date of birth, email id, SSC ID, Aadhar card number, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with the application form
- Submit the form by click the submit option and remember to take a print out for future reference.
complaint filling of the scholarship
- First of all go to the official website of Electronic Payment and Application System of scholarship. After this the homepage will show in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website. You have to click on the option of Grievances Redressal after that the next page will open.
- Click on the option of New Grievances Registration.
- On the application form you have to enter all the details as asked like as applicant ID, Applicant Name, Mobile number, Email, Pin type of Grievances.
- Finally click on the submit button.
- Take a print of the application form for your future reference.
Procedure to do Official Login
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Telangana Government Electronic Government and application system of Scholarship.
- After that the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the button of official website and login page will show you displayed.
- Then, Enter all the details like as User ID and Password or Captcha code.
- Finally, you have to click on the option of sign in and you can make official login.
In this article, We will try to provide the information related to this scholarship scheme. If you are interested and achieve this scholarship and want to get any kind of information related to this scheme, then you can contact on helpline number or you can write an E. mail. The contact information is given below.
- Common Number-040-23390228
- Technical problem – 040-23390228
- E. mail ID– email@example.com